• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Blurry Images

Dustie

I posted the below message in another group and it's being ignored. :( I am beginning to wonder if I smell :'( But I really would appreciate some kind of feedback. I don't really know what info you need either, so please help me out on this.

HI all.

My name is Ann, and I recently installed oscommerce for my webshop. The installation went fine, and now I am putting products in. Infortunately, I find that the images are all blurry and very bad quality. Not all my images have the same sizes but it seems i can only set a standard size, and then everything gets resized The only clear image is the one in popup

I have seen other oscommerce shops that have images in different sizes and perfectly clear, so can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong??

thank you

Ann

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

Thank you Nick :) I will take a look at it.

BTW...spend hours looking for the info before I gave up and asked, so assume your blue message to look and look is standard.

I am glad that with your reply I now found a link where there are other goodies to download.

THANK YOU :)

Archived