• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to remove HEADING_TITLE from index.php?

zakya

Sorry for the double postingIn Contribution support but I have searched on how to remove this heading title

I have installed the category description without major problem but I am having 2 Heading_titles for the categories. One from the contrib and the initial one like this

• HEADING_TITLE (Category Name or if there is no product in the category shows :Let's see what we have here).....from the contrib , I know how to remove it
    Category Description Text
  • HEADING_TITLE (Category Name or if there is no product in the category shows: categories)...... I don't know how to remove it
    Products listing

I have tried removing from the /catalog/index.php without success. Where I should look again beside the index.php?

If it could not be removed,then how to place the category description text just before the products listing?

includes/modules/product_listing.php

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

includes/modules/product_listing.php

Thanks, you save my life!

Although not very well positionned ( cross the vertical separator on a 2 columns listing ) but I am working on it .

Again thanks..

I tried to find it but I couldn't and I forgot how to do it but instead of it just showing categories you can have it echo the name of the category so customers know where they are at and it looks a lot nice then just showing categories in the heading.

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

I tried to find it but I couldn't and I forgot how to do it but instead of it just showing categories you can have it echo the name of the category so customers know where they are at and it looks a lot nice then just showing categories in the heading.

Once again thank you for the effort. However up to now I couldn't manage to put the description properly. I have two columns with a vertical separator( from top to bottom of the table) when listing products. I could not locate this separator. Is it from catalog/index.php or /includes/modules/product_listing.php? or somewhere?

Can you post a link to the page of question?

Archived