• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Installing template help

netiad

I installed a template. And when trying to access admin I get the following error.

The template is in mydomain.com/shop and i access the admin panel mydomain.com/shop

Fatal error: Cannot re-assign $this in /home/softesou/public_html/solelements.com/shop/admin/includes/classes/upload.php on line 31

Should I move everything from /shop to / some how? Is this what you are suppose to do after installing a template. I'm a newbie.

the error message is telling you where the problem is occuring... you'll need to go into admin/includes/classes/upload.php and reply with line 31 on here to get any help.

the error message is telling you where the problem is occuring... you'll need to go into admin/includes/classes/upload.php and reply with line 31 on here to get any help.

Below is the code from the top line down. I believe line 31 is involving this area

if ( ($this->parse() == true) && ($this->save() == true) ) {

return true;

} else {

return false;

I downloaded this template btw. I installed it under /shop as it said. Maybe I need to move it to / before I can access the admin (i try using domain.com/shop/admin)

<?php
/*
 $Id: upload.php,v 1.2 2003/06/20 00:18:30 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

class upload {
var $file, $filename, $destination, $permissions, $extensions, $tmp_filename, $message_location;

function upload($file = '', $destination = '', $permissions = '777', $extensions = '') {
  $this->set_file($file);
  $this->set_destination($destination);
  $this->set_permissions($permissions);
  $this->set_extensions($extensions);

$this->set_output_messages('direct');

if (tep_not_null($this->file) && tep_not_null($this->destination)) {
	$this->set_output_messages('session');

if ( ($this->parse() == true) && ($this->save() == true) ) {
	  return true;
	} else {
	  return false;
	}