• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

2CO problem

vpereyra

Hi, I've recently installed OsCommerce Online Merchant RC1 and setup the 2CO module but when I try to buy a product, the 2CO page says "Parameter Error" and no more messages

Do you know any solution for this?

I dont want to install any other modules because the author says that it's designed for versions prior RC1 and I'm using this one.

Thanks

Victor Pereyra

Hi, I've recently installed OsCommerce Online Merchant RC1 and setup the 2CO module but when I try to buy a product, the 2CO page says "Parameter Error" and no more messages

Do you know any solution for this?

I dont want to install any other modules because the author says that it's designed for versions prior RC1 and I'm using this one.

Thanks

Make sure that you have included the correct 2checkout merchant id when you set-up the 2checkout module.

I've checkit it and it's Ok. But I've found something, I've change the merchant id to another one from another supplier and it worked. What would be the problem?

Victor Pereyra

If you get that code when you are loged in to your admin panel at 2checkout , then it should be correct.

You should also check with the 2checkout customer support that your account and id is active in their payment system.

thanks toyicebear, minutes ago We contact them and they answered quickly telling us that our account need to be reviewed by their Risk Department, so you are right!

"You are receiving a parameter error because your account is currently set to an inactive status. Before we can allow sales, your website and products/services will have to be reviewed by our Risk Department. In order to get this resolved for you, I will have to transfer this ticket to our Risk Department. Someone from this department will be able to assist you with your issue."

Thanks for everything!

Victor Pereyra

Archived