• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

shop/catalog/images/infobox/corner_left.

groundswell

How do I fix it so that the osCommerce looks for shop/catalog/images/infobox/corner_left.gif instead of shop/catalog/images/infobox/corner_left.

Thanks for your help! I'd really like the corner to be there.

I don't understand your question?

shop/catalog/images/infobox/corner_left.gif is the same all you did was remove .gif which you have to have so it knows what kind of picture it is. That is a file extension just like .php or .html You remove that and it won't function.

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

There is a disconnect in the PHP code somewhere that is missing the command the would connect to the right file the code online is missing the .gif extension and I need to put that in the code so it will pick up the shop/catalog/images/infobox/corner_left.gif instead of it pointing to shop/catalog/images/infobox/corner_left.

but I don't know what form to make changes to and where that is. Does that make sense? I Hope.

I don't understand your question?

shop/catalog/images/infobox/corner_left.gif is the same all you did was remove .gif which you have to have so it knows what kind of picture it is. That is a file extension just like .php or .html You remove that and it won't function.

Does it do it on all of your infobox corners or just that?

I would double check in your file manger that it has the .gif extension if it only happens to that one image.

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

It happens where ever there is a left corner. What php page should I look at?

Does it do it on all of your infobox corners or just that?

I would double check in your file manger that it has the .gif extension if it only happens to that one image.

Did you do what I suggested and look to see if the .gif was attached to the end of the file in your images folder?

It is going to happen where ever there is a left corner because the same code is trying to call the same image and if that image is missing the .gif extension then that image will not show.

Yes, I double checked it.

Did you do what I suggested and look to see if the .gif was attached to the end of the file in your images folder?

It is going to happen where ever there is a left corner because the same code is trying to call the same image and if that image is missing the .gif extension then that image will not show.

can you post a link?

Archived