• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

form action=? in product_info.php

homebrewalright

hello,

Ive been trying to add a custom form to my product_info page, that when the user enters info, it calculates quantity. I realized that the page is one big form, so i added it below the other form, but now i get product not found.

I've got it setup to refresh the current page with the results (sort of)

What url should i use for form action=? i figure it would involve variables for the product id, but im not sure what.

also, if i use "get", will it append the variables to the url in the proper place?

thanks in advance for any help.

matt

• 3 months later...
hello,

Ive been trying to add a custom form to my product_info page, that when the user enters info, it calculates quantity. I realized that the page is one big form, so i added it below the other form, but now i get product not found.

I've got it setup to refresh the current page with the results (sort of)

What url should i use for form action=? i figure it would involve variables for the product id, but im not sure what.

also, if i use "get", will it append the variables to the url in the proper place?

thanks in advance for any help.

matt

I want to replace 'Add to Cart' button with 'Add to Cart and Continue Shopping' button and 'Add to Cart and Checkout' button. When click on 'Add to Cart and Continue Shopping' button, it will add to cart and link to home page. And when click on 'Add to Cart and Checkout' button, it will return to login page if you not login and return to checkout_shipping page if you login. And when you click "Cart" on home page, it will display these items you chose.

But I don't make that

Please help me!

Thanks for your help!

Regard,

little mouse

Archived