• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

infobox display

isb105

hi guys i wish to create an info box on my index page that has an image init but its like a rolling image so that that one image at a time appears in the inbox

To give a better explanation check the following site out www.annsummers.com on their main page they have an infobox called my favourites thats what i would like on my site.

Is anyone able to assist me as i am struggling on this issue

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...olling+specials

You can change the name to what ever you want in the infobox header?

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...olling+specials

You can change the name to what ever you want in the infobox header?

Hi i added the following code to get marquee but could see nothing unfortunatly

<?php

/*

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

$rp_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_image, s.specials_new_products_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = s.products_id and pd.products_id = s.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and s.status = '1' order by s.specials_date_added desc");

if (tep_db_num_rows($rp_query)) {

?>

<!-- specials //-->

<tr>

<td>

<?php

$info_box_contents = array();

add ->

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => BOX_HEADING_SPECIALS);

//add for see title box

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => BOX_HEADING_SPECIALS);

//End add for see title box

new infoBoxHeading($info_box_contents, false, false, tep_href_link(FILENAME_SPECIALS));

while ($random_product = tep_db_fetch_array($rp_query)) {

$rp .= '<center><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $random_product["products_id"]) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $random_product['products_image'], $random_product['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a><br><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $random_product['products_id']) . '">' . $random_product['products_name'] . '</a><br><s>' . $currencies->display_price($random_product['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($random_product['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s><br><span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($random_product['specials_new_products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($random_product['products_tax_class_id']));

$rp .= "</SPAN><BR />";

}

$info_box_contents = array();

$info_box_contents[] = array('align' => 'center',

'text' => '<MARQUEE behavior= "scroll" align= "center" direction= "right" height="160" scrollamount= "2" scrolldelay= "20" onmouseover=\'this.stop()\' onmouseout=\'this.start()\'>'.$rp.'</span></MARQUEE>');

new infoBox($info_box_contents);

?>

</td>

</tr>

<!-- specials_eof //-->

<?php

}

?>

nothing appears on right hand side please can you assist.

Archived