• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal No order confirmation

jack_frost

When People use my Paypal module, i dont get any order, like the order doesnt goe through.

i get the money in paypal, but no order confirmation.

the costumer doesnt get one either, other than the one fra paypal.

also, when the transaction is done and my costumer press the return to business profile (or whatever its called) in paypal, it shows a "The page cannot be found".

Whats the problem? :/

the redirect you give to paypal needs to be to your checkout_process.php in order for your database to register the order properly

there is also the paypal IPN contribution, though on the sites I use paypal on I have not used it, the redirect to checkout_process.php solved my problems

HTH

"I must admit that I personally measure success in terms of the contributions an individual makes to her or his fellow human beings."

---Margaret Mead---

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer -- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.

--Ken Kesey"

in paypal, click your profile tab and on the right column of that screen are your merchant related links

HTH

ps--bumping topics here is not allowed for your future reference

"I must admit that I personally measure success in terms of the contributions an individual makes to her or his fellow human beings."

---Margaret Mead---

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer -- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.

--Ken Kesey"

Just to clarify (I'm a total newbie), are we talking about putting the url for checkout_processes.php into the Instant Payment Notification Preferences box on paypal? Also, haven't searched yet. From /catalog/ where is checkout_processes.php located?

the redirect you give to paypal needs to be to your checkout_process.php in order for your database to register the order properly

there is also the paypal IPN contribution, though on the sites I use paypal on I have not used it, the redirect to checkout_process.php solved my problems

HTH

no, not the payment notifications, the return url for business accounts accepting website payments,

it is located at:

catalog/checkout_process.php

HTH

---Margaret Mead---

--Ken Kesey"

Hmm, I set the 'Return URL' under 'Website Payment Preferences' to 'http://noirshop.dk/shop/catalog/checkout_process.php'

still i get the 'Page Cannot be found' error.

is it me whos dumb or blind?.

Solution:

install Paypal IPN ( pretty simple to do ).

Set IPN to true in Paypal profile(If You find prob call there help and they will assist).

Thats it.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Archived