• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New Protx Protocol

Expersol

Hi

I have osCommerce store that uses Protx Direct. My current webmaster has ceased trading and i need to get the new protocol intalled in my website. I currently cannot accept payments. My former webmaster advised ther were major problems with the new Protocol for osCommerce stores. But Protx advised they have not experienced any problems.

Firtly does anyone know of the protocol is ok to use, and i am also looking for for a web-developer to make the changes if anyone can suggest someone?

Thanks

Hi

I have osCommerce store that uses Protx Direct. My current webmaster has ceased trading and i need to get the new protocol intalled in my website. I currently cannot accept payments. My former webmaster advised ther were major problems with the new Protocol for osCommerce stores. But Protx advised they have not experienced any problems.

Firtly does anyone know of the protocol is ok to use, and i am also looking for for a web-developer to make the changes if anyone can suggest someone?

Thanks

Are you still looking for a Web Developer to bring you up to date with the new Protx Direct?

If so, I can help you. Our store has been live with the new protocol since it's release without any problems.

Regards Gary, thewrath

Q/ How many therapist's does it take to change a lightbulb?

A/ Two. But the lightbulb has to really 'want' to change.

This is the forum link for Protx Direct, assuming you are using that and not Protx Form - which shouldn't have any problems:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=195199

What TomH (Perfect Passion) doesn't know about Protx Direct is not worth knowing.

Everyone is having problems with the new Protx service, because Protx themselves are all over the place since 1st of August. Their servers (all of them) were offline for around 15 minutes today - and that's not the first time that has happened recently.

Vger

Archived