• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Images for categories help needed

klesk

Hello all. At the moment my website categories section doesn't look very cool and is just the normal osc text. I'm looking to replace the normal categories text with an image button for each categorie. I have created all the categorie buttons that i will use, two of each: one with red text one with green. I want it so that when the cursor is hovered over a categorie the image will change from green to red and when clicked will link to that section of the website. Any help on this will be much appreciated as i dont have a clue where to start.

Hello all. At the moment my website categories section doesn't look very cool and is just the normal osc text. I'm looking to replace the normal categories text with an image button for each categorie. I have created all the categorie buttons that i will use, two of each: one with red text one with green. I want it so that when the cursor is hovered over a categorie the image will change from green to red and when clicked will link to that section of the website. Any help on this will be much appreciated as i dont have a clue where to start.

open up catalog/includes/boxes/categories.php

and change them to what you lise them to be but I don't think that this will work as those text names are acquired by a database query.. maybe you should consider using css..

Archived