• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

view larger image popup window too small

inferno272

Install this, no files to edit just upload this one file overwriting the current pop-up image file...

Better popup_image +

I use it and it works great. Should do what you are needing it to do as it will resize the box according to the size of the image being displayed.

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

• 1 year later...
Install this, no files to edit just upload this one file overwriting the current pop-up image file...

Better popup_image +

I use it and it works great. Should do what you are needing it to do as it will resize the box according to the size of the image being displayed.

I just used this for the popup in the Options for Images contribution and it worked great! FYI: You only copy the JavaScript so be sure to keep the Options for Images SQL query in place.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

Archived