• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Order Notification Email

Hi all,

This might be a very simple bug but I cant find anything in the forums. Basically I have this shop using OSC 2.2 but when a customer places an order or registers the customer will recieve an email but the admin or the store owner wont recieve anything. Basically it can send emails to the customers but not to the store owner. But at the same time when I go to the contact us and make an enquiry the store owner recieves the enquiry. So it must be something to do with the orders or customer's side of the program. I have tried changing the store owner's email address and "from email address" but its still the same.

Please help.

Thank you,

Hoda

Hi all,

This might be a very simple bug but I cant find anything in the forums. Basically I have this shop using OSC 2.2 but when a customer places an order or registers the customer will recieve an email but the admin or the store owner wont recieve anything. Basically it can send emails to the customers but not to the store owner. But at the same time when I go to the contact us and make an enquiry the store owner recieves the enquiry. So it must be something to do with the orders or customer's side of the program. I have tried changing the store owner's email address and "from email address" but its still the same.

Please help.

Thank you,

Hoda

I have the same problem..here is the fix I "may" use if there is no other. I haven't searched the forums for a solution to this so there may be a better one. It surprises me that this new order email to store owner feature is not standard in this software.

In the admin/mystore you can enter an email address >> Send Extra Order Emails To>>put the address you want the order sent to..You get exactly what the customer gets..hope this helps

Thomas

Archived