• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

all store images, when enlarged, show red X? help!

Images are there when it's the 100px (or whatever that small size is), but when you click to enlarge like it says, we only see red X and the alternate text. How to fix??

Thanks!

Did You upload Medium and Large image for product as well.

As a product with some contrib is associated with small,Medium and large images.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

To start with,

Right Click on Red X - properties and check what is the path and filename.

Next verify there is an image with that name & in the specified path (on server).

Thx,

Best Regards,
Gaurav

To start with,

Right Click on Red X - properties and check what is the path and filename.

Next verify there is an image with that name & in the specified path (on server).

Thx,

Thanks for your replies!

Okay, when I did this I found a difference that maybe you can identify? Here's the path http://www.scrapbookloversdream.comdir_ws_...ges/PartyOn.jpg

Usually, I have all images in .com/store/images/xxxxx.jpg

I don't know what the dir_ws_store is or how it was being used for enlargements?? (we changed servers and that may have something to do with it??)

Thanks for your replies!

Okay, when I did this I found a difference that maybe you can identify? Here's the path http://www.scrapbookloversdream.comdir_ws_...ges/PartyOn.jpg

Usually, I have all images in .com/store/images/xxxxx.jpg

I don't know what the dir_ws_store is or how it was being used for enlargements?? (we changed servers and that may have something to do with it??)

OK,

So you are one step close to solving this problem :) Which page is this image coming on, I tried to browse your underconstruction site - but not lucky to guess the location of store :s ...

DIR_WS_ are defined CONSTANTS -- and this malformed URL indicates you have deleted something that you shouldn't have... give me the page and I can help you to narrow down the location in your script.

Start with index.php and locate code as shown below... if yours is different, (take a backup of index.php) replace code with the one shown below...

A. 
<?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $category['categories_image'], $category['categories_name'], HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?>

B. 
while ($categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query)) {
  $rows++;
  $cPath_new = tep_get_path($categories['categories_id']);
  $width = (int)(100 / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW) . '%';
  echo '				<td align="center" class="smallText" width="' . $width . '" valign="top"><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, $cPath_new) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $categories['categories_image'], $categories['categories_name'], SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_WIDTH, SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $categories['categories_name'] . '</a></td>' . "\n";

C. 
$image = DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_list.gif';

Good luck !!!

Best Regards,
Gaurav

Elementary ... Dr. Watson... took a while to guess store was the key to go thru ... hehehe .. I enjoyed it :)

Please ignore previous post and just focus on popup_image.php.

a. Take a backup (copy file with a new name)

b. Open in text editor like notepad.

c. Check the code in last 5 lines they should look as shown below - you may just like to replace original script with the one below.

</head>
<body onload="resize();">
<?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $products['products_image'], $products['products_name']); ?>
</body>
</html>

I am certain your code has a problem in tep_image section ..

Waiting for magic to happen - and it works message from your end.

Cheers,

Best Regards,
Gaurav

And finally do have a look in /admin/includes/configure.php to ensure you have defined images folder properly as below

define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');

(Sigh.. m growing old... sorry for flooding the post with 3 messages... )

Cheers,

Best Regards,
Gaurav

Archived