• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Categories (cPath) do Not work after migration

c.gr

HI there, after quite a bit of Forum searching and Google searching without an Answer for my Problem i decided to ask Directly:

The OSCommerce installation always shows the same page, regardless of the clicked category. I noticed that the URL-parameter cPath is correct (means the link reads for instance http://mypage.ch/catalog/index.php?cPath=60), however the cPath does not seem to change the showed page. :blink:

I think this is a configuration issue, since i got this error after moving from a Linux Server to Win2003 Server (no, staying with the Linux Server is not an Option :'( ). The rest seems to work fine, DB access and PHP, i also got another PHP page running at the same Server without problems.

Did anyone experience the same and can offer some help with this?`i dont have a clue what could be missing in my configuration (my guess is still: some PHP configuration)

Thanks for any Help in Advance

This sounds like the same problem I am having. I use a linux server. Please let me know if you find a solution.

Harlan Nelson

[email protected]

HI there, after quite a bit of Forum searching and Google searching without an Answer for my Problem i decided to ask Directly:

The OSCommerce installation always shows the same page, regardless of the clicked category. I noticed that the URL-parameter cPath is correct (means the link reads for instance http://mypage.ch/catalog/index.php?cPath=60), however the cPath does not seem to change the showed page. :blink:

I think this is a configuration issue, since i got this error after moving from a Linux Server to Win2003 Server (no, staying with the Linux Server is not an Option :'( ). The rest seems to work fine, DB access and PHP, i also got another PHP page running at the same Server without problems.

Did anyone experience the same and can offer some help with this?`i dont have a clue what could be missing in my configuration (my guess is still: some PHP configuration)

Thanks for any Help in Advance

I Still have no clue of the reason for this issue. I think it funny that it works on my olde server. Is there a PHP option that prevents the correct use of the URL Parameters?

the site is https://mercadoartesania.com/osCommerce/adm...nfiguration.php

If you want to give me a hand I can send you the admin password to logon.

[email protected]

Hi harlananelson,

If you can login try going to osC Admin, under My Store, set "Use Search Engine Friendly URL's" back to false.

Regards

Player3612

Hi harlananelson,

If you can login try going to osC Admin, under My Store, set "Use Search Engine Friendly URL's" back to false.

Regards

Player3612

Is is set to off.

The login is admin the password is PLESK If you or anyone wants to play around feel free.

Harlan Nelson

Archived