• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

QTPro with Actual Attribute Price

Silverado05

Has anyone used QTPro and know how to get it to show Actual Attribute Price instead of just +$1.00 etc.

-Thanks

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

Has anyone used QTPro and know how to get it to show Actual Attribute Price instead of just +$1.00 etc.

-Thanks

When using QTpro and doing a mod related to attributes on the catalog/shop side , the main thing to take into consideration is that you will have to mod the new pad_ files from the QTpro contrib in the includes/classes/ folder instead of directly in the product_info.php file.

Depending on the mod the changes might have to be split between the new class files and product_info.php

Ok? So do you or anyone know how to show the actual attrubute price with QTPro instead of +$1.00?

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

Ok? So do you or anyone know how to show the actual attrubute price with QTPro instead of +$1.00?

I have not done the actual attribute price contrib combined with QTpro , but have done many other attribute mods combined with QTpro.

What i was suggesting was that you take the time to merge the actual attribute contribution with QTpro yourself, by editing the relevant pad class files and the product_info file.

I have not done the actual attribute price contrib combined with QTpro , but have done many other attribute mods combined with QTpro.

What i was suggesting was that you take the time to merge the actual attribute contribution with QTpro yourself, by editing the relevant pad class files and the product_info file.

LoL, That's funny.... I have already tired that with no luck. Spent about a week trying. The actual attribute contribution consists of one file change and that is to the product_info.php but It is over my head of php ability because it takes completely rewriting the logic for the box. I have a hard time believing that as popular as having the actual attribute price and having QTPro is that no one knows how to do this.

Is their a way within QTPro without having to merge a contribution into it to display the actual attribute price?

My client is very upset that i can't get rid of those numbers in the drop down. It is very confusing to have

Gift $79.98 (+$39.99)

I have been going through the code and this line

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'pad_' . PRODINFO_ATTRIBUTE_PLUGIN . '.php');

I can't figure out what or where PRODINFO_ATTRIBUTE_PLUGIN is defined.

I have looked at the code in those pad_ files, but I can't see where the numbers in parens are added.

My client is very upset that i can't get rid of those numbers in the drop down. It is very confusing to have

Gift $79.98 (+$39.99)

I have been going through the code and this line

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'pad_' . PRODINFO_ATTRIBUTE_PLUGIN . '.php');

I can't figure out what or where PRODINFO_ATTRIBUTE_PLUGIN is defined.

I have looked at the code in those pad_ files, but I can't see where the numbers in parens are added.

What does this have to do with helping show the actual attribute price?

Sounds like you need the same thing I am looking for. If you are not running QTPro then you can easily fix your situation.

But please start a new thread for your problem because I really need to get a solution for this.

-Thanks

What does this have to do with helping show the actual attribute price?

Sounds like you need the same thing I am looking for. If you are not running QTPro then you can easily fix your situation.

But please start a new thread for your problem because I really need to get a solution for this.

-Thanks

I am trying to do the same thing. I want the actual price there instead of having to type it in myself. Plus we don't want to have that stuff in the parens i.e. (+$39.95).

I doubt my client will use the QTPro module. If I remove it from the product_info.php and put the original code back in there will that fix it?

Well I am using QTPro so if you are not using QTPro then you need to go looking up Actual Attribute Price in the contributions to fix your problem.

Otherwise, anyone know how to show the actual attribute price with QTPro instead of +$1.00?

Well I am using QTPro so if you are not using QTPro then you need to go looking up Actual Attribute Price in the contributions to fix your problem.

Otherwise, anyone know how to show the actual attribute price with QTPro instead of +$1.00?

i put the original code back into the product_info.php and now it doesn't show the numbers in parenthesis, but it doesn't show the real amount either. thanks anyway. hope you find an answer to your problem

i put the original code back into the product_info.php and now it doesn't show the numbers in parenthesis, but it doesn't show the real amount either. thanks anyway. hope you find an answer to your problem

Because like I already stated above you need the "Show Actual Attribute Price" contribution.

Actualy Price in Pull down option menus

Now is their anyone that can help me to show the actual attribute price with QTPro instead of +$1.00?

-Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Because like I already stated above you need the "Show Actual Attribute Price" contribution.

Actualy Price in Pull down option menus

Now is their anyone that can help me to show the actual attribute price with QTPro instead of +$1.00?

-Thanks

I have the same problem, but in the file catalog/includes/classes/pad_base.php I found the line to change. I think I'm in the right direction, but it is still not working well.

The price is correct in the optionfield, but the price in shopping_cart = optionprice + orginalprice.

This the file I installed:

Installation

------------------------------------

1.!!!!!!! Back Up catalog/product_info.php

2.!!!!!!! Make sure you have backup the catalog/product_info.php

3.In catalog/product_info.php or catalog/insludes/classes/pad_base.php

Look for:

if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {

$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' ('

. $products_options['price_prefix']

. $currencies->display_price(

$products_options['options_values_price'],

tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';

}

Change to:

//// BOF Actual Price Pull Down v1.2.3a

$new_price ? $original_price = $new_price : $original_price = $product_info['products_price']; //// check if set special price

$option_price = $products_options['options_values_price'];

if ($products_options['price_prefix'] == "-") // in case price lowers, don't add values, subtract.

{

$show_price = 0.0 + $original_price - $option_price; // force float (in case) using the 0.0;

} else {

$show_price = 0.0 + $original_price + $option_price; // force float (in case) using the 0.0;

}

if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {

. $currencies->display_price( $show_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';

}

//// EOF Actual Price Pull Down v1.2.3a

That's it!

3a. This is an alternative if you want all the actual prices to appear - i.e. the items with a price attribute of 0.00 then use the following:

// Start Of MOD

$new_price ? $original_price = $new_price : $original_price = $product_info['products_price'];

$option_price = $products_options['options_values_price'];

if ($products_options['price_prefix'] == "-") // in case price lowers, don't add values, subtract.

{

$show_price = 0.0 + $original_price - $option_price; // force float (in case) using the 0.0;

} else {

$show_price = 0.0 + $original_price + $option_price; // force float (in case) using the 0.0;

}

if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '') {

. $currencies->display_price( $show_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';

}

// End Of MOD

I tried that code change above but all it does is take the + sign away. It doesn't actually show the attribute price. So instead of it showing +$1.00 it shows $1.00 instead of the actually price.

So does anyone know how to show the actual attribute price? I.E. the main product is $3.99 let's say I have a attribute that cost $1.00 more then I want that attribute to show $4.99 instead of +$1.00. So if anyone can help me with this that would be great. So is this possible to do with QT Pro?

:-"

• 4 years later...

I tried that code change above but all it does is take the + sign away. It doesn't actually show the attribute price. So instead of it showing +$1.00 it shows $1.00 instead of the actually price.

So does anyone know how to show the actual attribute price? I.E. the main product is $3.99 let's say I have a attribute that cost $1.00 more then I want that attribute to show $4.99 instead of +$1.00. So if anyone can help me with this that would be great. So is this possible to do with QT Pro?

Hello Nick. Have you found the way around of what you looking for? Because I'm need that done as you do. Any news about it?

Archived