• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

UPS Testing URGENT...

kdsnu03

Hi Everyone,

I want to offer UPS shipping on my site. I have opened up an account with UPS and have Developer's / XML Access keys. I have downloaded UPS XML Rate/Services module from http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ry,2/search,UPS version 1.2.8.1 and configured on my site. Though in the installation of this module, there is a choice of which Mode I want to use UPS for ( Test / Production ), how do I know which server is it going to. Like Paypal Sandbox or USPS testing server, is there a UPS testing box as well and if so, how do I confirm my tests. I wrote to UPS support and no answer from 3 days.

Can someone please help? I want to test complete cycle of ordering product, shipping & payment.

Also, if I want to offer Tracking option, do I have to download this contribution ( http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...h,UPS+tracking) in addition to the one above ?

Please help..

TIA,

Shah

Initially YOu need to send request to test server and then email them that You have done this they wil chek and move Your account for production server.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.