• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to Show all shipping options (even if qualify for FREE shipping)

Fuzz68

Hi,

I've combed the forum on two separate days but haven't been able to find out how to modify shipping as follows:

I'm using UPS only, and have FREE Shipping turned on for orders over $50

Even if the order qualifies for FREE shipping, I'd still like to give the customer the option of paying for any of the regular UPS shipping options I offer.

Turns out some customers want to pay for Overnight UPS even though they qualify for FREE shipping.

As it is now, It either displays all shipping methods if order is under $50 or JUST SHOWS Free shipping.

Can this be done?

thanks in advance!

Michael

• 1 month later...

Hi Michael,

Did you find a way of displaying those other shipping modules, in addition to the free shipping? I'm having exactly the same problem.

I have now installed the module freeamount, and while that displays with the radio button and the other shipping options, it is also displaying for international deliveries (which I don't want). Plus I have had to turn off the default free shipping in oscommerce admin (Modules --> Order Totals --> Shipping), which means I've post the blurb I used to have in the shopping basket that told customers how much they had to order to qualify for free delivery.

Swings and roundabouts....

Please let me know if you found a solution that works for you :'(

- Becca

Hi,

I've combed the forum on two separate days but haven't been able to find out how to modify shipping as follows:

I'm using UPS only, and have FREE Shipping turned on for orders over $50

Even if the order qualifies for FREE shipping, I'd still like to give the customer the option of paying for any of the regular UPS shipping options I offer.

Turns out some customers want to pay for Overnight UPS even though they qualify for FREE shipping.

As it is now, It either displays all shipping methods if order is under $50 or JUST SHOWS Free shipping.

Can this be done?

thanks in advance!

Michael