• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Adding product size option

nats

Hi All,

Im new to all this so im sorry if this question is really simple but......

I sell lingerie on my website but how do i add the size option so the customer can select the size of lingerie why want to order??

E.g Small Med Large etc?

Hi All,

Im new to all this so im sorry if this question is really simple but......

I sell lingerie on my website but how do i add the size option so the customer can select the size of lingerie why want to order??

E.g Small Med Large etc?

In your Admin Panel, after you have added the products to your catalog, go to Catalog > Product Attributes

Here, add Product Options (ie. size, color, etc.), then add Option Values (ie. red, black, XL, 32C etc)

Finally, add Products Attributes (ie. Teddy size XL, Bustier color red) You can assign prices with these attributes (ie. XXL + $5) and can assign more than one attribute to each item. Each line adds only one option, so to get a variety of sizes, you will have to add a line for each size.

Hello,

Thank you for your help all sorted but god it took forever!!!! :P

If you can help im stuck with a few other things....

1) I bought the website of ebay and im stuck with changing the homepage, i have added all my own products but i cant change the homepage?

My site is Shopnaughty.co.uk and i want to change the 4 products on the homepage.

2) How do i link the banners that are on the homepage to my categories?

Natalie :rolleyes: