• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

HUGE ORDER PROCESSING PROBLEM.

flexgamez

Hey Everyone,

I NEED HELP.

When someone place an order , my customer is not receiving an order notification????

What could be the cause of this??? I have checked the email addresses in the admin, and they are correct.

Can anyone shed some light into this??

Any help appreciated...God Bless. :'(

Hey Everyone,

I NEED HELP.

When someone place an order , my customer is not receiving an order notification????

What could be the cause of this??? I have checked the email addresses in the admin, and they are correct.

Can anyone shed some light into this??

Any help appreciated...God Bless. :'(

Presuming you are talking about a confirmation email .. dependent on the way your server is set up the "auto" emails sent by osC can often go to a spam folder. Particularly in the case of bucket emails like hotmail.

Presuming you are talking about a confirmation email .. dependent on the way your server is set up the "auto" emails sent by osC can often go to a spam folder. Particularly in the case of bucket emails like hotmail.

Thanks for the reply! How can I check/Modify this?? :'(

Thanks for the reply! How can I check/Modify this?? :'(

You would need it to be addressed at server level, by your hosts.

You would need it to be addressed at server level, by your hosts.

Forgive me, but i dont understand?? Do you basically mean, ask my host about it? What do I ask them?

Forgive me, but i dont understand?? Do you basically mean, ask my host about it? What do I ask them?

Too much involved to go into it in detail but ..

The problem I think is that the mail is originating from the Apache user "nobody" - <[email protected]> - which some of those big providers might treat as potential spam.

Archived