• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Accept Terms and Conditions

etienne.grove

Hi

Our merchant requires clients who buy online with credit cards to accept the terms and conditions before the transaction will go through. Is there a script that i can download to do this or is there someone that can help with this?

thanks

etienne

Hi

Our merchant requires clients who buy online with credit cards to accept the terms and conditions before the transaction will go through. Is there a script that i can download to do this or is there someone that can help with this?

thanks

etienne

I don't understand. Just make it clear on your site -- whether it's in your conditions.php page or wherever -- that you only accept credit cards. There's no contribution that can do this for you; you have to do it yourself. To go a step further, you can add a link to your checkout_shipping.php page, saying, "Did you read our TERMS AND CONDITIONS? -- and hyperlink that to your conditions.php page, and make sure your make it _blank so it opens up a new web browser and doesn't cancel their sale.

Jason

Simple 1-2-3 Intructions on how to get, install and configure SSL

The Google Sandbox explained

Simple to follow instructions on how to change the look of your OSC

How To Make A Horrible OSC Website

my toolbox: All things WordPress-related - All things Adobe-related - PHP Designer 2007 - Codecanyon Junkie - Crimson Editor - Winmerge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP

my installed contributions: Category Banners, File Upload feature-.77, Header Tags, Sort_Product_Attributes_1, XSellv2.3, Price Break 1.11.2, wishlist 3.5, rollover_category_images_v1.2, Short_Description_v2.1, UPSXML_v1_2_3, quickbooks qbi_v2_10, allprods v4.4, Mouseover-effect for image-buttons 1.0, Ultimate_SEO, AAP 1.41, Auto Select State Value, Fast Easy Checkout, Dynamic SiteMap v2.0, Image Magic, Links Manager 1.14, Featured Products, Customer Testimonials, Article Manager, FAQ System, and I'm sure more ...

hi.

We use a 3rd party payment plugin. One of the merchent requirements is that customers must tick a check box to say they have read the terms and cond before the transaction will go through. What happens, they order the stock on the online store and when they confirm the order before payment is made it leaves our site and go to the 3rd party secure credit card site, were the actual transaction takes place.

so the customer must tick the box to to continue,.

Archived