• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

HELP!! orders not showing up

roberttran

I just got my site working and orders are coming in, but I have a major problem. Not all of the orders are showing up in the orders section. I am receiving paypals from people who have accounts, but I do not know what they ordered, because its not on the orders section.

I am receiving paypals from people who have accounts, but I do not know what they ordered, because its not on the orders section.

This is a common problem search the forums and your answer will be revealed :D

Mark Evans

osCommerce Monkey & Lead Guitarist for "Sparky + the Monkeys" (Album on sale in all good record shops)

---------------------------------------

Software is like sex: It's better when it's free. (Linus Torvalds)

I have searched and have not found a solution.

I did a search and found this

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/viewtopic.php...ighlight=paypal

:D

Mark Evans

osCommerce Monkey & Lead Guitarist for "Sparky + the Monkeys" (Album on sale in all good record shops)

---------------------------------------

Software is like sex: It's better when it's free. (Linus Torvalds)

Hi,

I have proven that methods like WebLink (PayPal, 2checkout.com, Authorizenet Weblink) and Authorizenet ADC Relay Response had the following problems with Osc.

For examples:

1. Customers has been charged for 1 item, but it actually showed up in the Osc admin with 2 items!!! This can happen when customer order 1 item and goes to the checkout confirmation page. Then, he opens a second window of that same page and goes back to the shopping cart to update the quantity to 2. On the first window, he click on the order button and it will go through with 2 items show up in Osc Admin, but the amount has been charged is only 1 item.

2. Cusomters has been charged for 1 item, and it does not show up in the Osc admin. There is a button called 'Finish Order' button at the end of the payment checkout, and customer did not click on it.

WebLink method and ADC Relay Response doesn't work in Netscape6.1 and older Netscape versions and some of AOL browsers due to the error "Invalid Referer".

These problems had been exist and discussed long time ago. To solve these problems, I have to use Authorizenet ADC Direct Response, which is called Advanced Integration Method (AIM).

If you are using old API checkout, down load my ADC codes uploaded on August 28, 2002. I re-wrote this authorizenet module for snapshot on June 5, 2002.

http://www.oscommerce.com/downloads.php/co...ions,421/type,1

If you are using new API checkout, down load my ADC codes upload on November 10, 2002. I re-wrote this authorizenet module for snapshot on November 10, 2002.

http://www.oscommerce.com/downloads.php/co...ions,650/type,1

Regards,

Bn

Archived