• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping

socal_kid

I have a need to specify 4 products in my store to have shipping option via UPS when ordered by anyone east of the Mississippi river, and have the option of Fedex by anyone ordering west of the Mississippi river. I have looked in the contributions and also at the oscommerce documentation. Not sure how I would need to set this up. I looked at per item shipping but that won't work as I need a specific carrier, not a set price per item. Again, it's only 4 products that need this. The rest of my products will be shipped via USPS, UPS. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Tom

I have a need to specify 4 products in my store to have shipping option via UPS when ordered by anyone east of the Mississippi river, and have the option of Fedex by anyone ordering west of the Mississippi river. I have looked in the contributions and also at the oscommerce documentation. Not sure how I would need to set this up. I looked at per item shipping but that won't work as I need a specific carrier, not a set price per item. Again, it's only 4 products that need this. The rest of my products will be shipped via USPS, UPS. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Tom

Anyone??????

Archived