• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

MY account link going to No input file specified.

For some reaosn whenever I click on the My Account link, it takes me to a page that just says "No input file specified." on it. I changed the enable_ssl to false, by the way, should it be

define('ENABLE_SSL', false);

or

define('ENABLE_SSL', 'false');

Because it seems that it should be the second one, but I looked at the configure file straight from the oscommerce download file and it was in there as define('ENABLE_SSL', false); so I changed it to that.

The only other thing I can think of that may be doing it is the SEO Url's, I went into the admin configuration area and changed that to false for enable SEO URL's and also reset the SEO url cache, but it doesn't seem ot have changed anything.

Does anyone have any idea what may be causing this?

I am in the process of moving the site from one server to another, so I am accessing it via a subdomain pointed to the webserver address of the new files because I'm not going to change the nameserver dns's until it's up and running correctly.If you need to see the problem, the url to get to the site is:

dishjockey.dreamhosters.com

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

David Henderson

For some reaosn whenever I click on the My Account link, it takes me to a page that just says "No input file specified." on it. I changed the enable_ssl to false, by the way, should it be

define('ENABLE_SSL', false);

or

define('ENABLE_SSL', 'false');

Because it seems that it should be the second one, but I looked at the configure file straight from the oscommerce download file and it was in there as define('ENABLE_SSL', false); so I changed it to that.

The only other thing I can think of that may be doing it is the SEO Url's, I went into the admin configuration area and changed that to false for enable SEO URL's and also reset the SEO url cache, but it doesn't seem ot have changed anything.

Does anyone have any idea what may be causing this?

I am in the process of moving the site from one server to another, so I am accessing it via a subdomain pointed to the webserver address of the new files because I'm not going to change the nameserver dns's until it's up and running correctly.If you need to see the problem, the url to get to the site is:

dishjockey.dreamhosters.com

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

David Henderson

Ok, now I am just trying to figure out if it's SSL related, or SEO related. I have seen posts to support both, and have also seen a post relating to something to do with the pwa contrib...so I am trying to narrow down what is causing the problem. If anyone can give me an idea of which of these they think could be causing the problem, it would be greatly appreciated. I have seen posts on here since december of 2006 about this, but no actual solutions. I am beginning to think it may have to do with host server setup possibly.

Archived