• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New user

You need to explain what you want to achieve in more detail.....

I am building a website in microsoft publisher and i want to sell products. In the oscommerece features it says you can use it with existing site how do i get the 2 to come together?

You can just make a link in your site to the shop part which is powered by oscommerce but be cautious because of maintaining the session ids.

Alternatives include building all within oscommerce or taking a look at the STS Contribution.

I am building a website in microsoft publisher and i want to sell products. In the oscommerece features it says you can use it with existing site how do i get the 2 to come together?

Agreeing with the above post and taking it a bit further....

Be careful using MS Publisher and osC together. I would strongly suggest that you only use MS Pub to edit your HTML files (useful if you are using the Simple Template System) but never when editing the osC PHP files. Use a dedicated PHP editor such as PHP Designer 2007 or even a basic text editor such as Notepad to make any code modifications directly to any of the PHP files.

If you are interested in the Simple Template System, you can use the link in my signatrure below. The most current release is STSv4.5.3.

Hope this helped,

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

• 4 weeks later...
You can just make a link in your site to the shop part which is powered by oscommerce but be cautious because of maintaining the session ids.

Alternatives include building all within oscommerce or taking a look at the STS Contribution.

Thanks!

Archived