• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Header tab

Knives

right i have probably one of the strangest problems ive ever seen. when you go to my website www.gamebase1.co.uk the header tab still says osCommerce. im am unable to change this what so ever, it just wont change to say gamebase1.co.uk

ive gone into the catalog in th admin and changed the shop name, ive gone into the configure file to check that the name of the website has been changed it has however it still shows oscommerce instead of my website name.

if someone could help me sort this out it would be a great help

thanks very much

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE GREATEST BATTLE IN THE WORLD

Not really so strange :lol:

Go to your catalog/includes/languages/english and change XXXXX

page titledefine('TITLE', 'XXXXXX');

Sorry, but why when i changed "includes/languages/english and change XXXXX" it is the header tab of my admin tool and not my shop url?

Please advice. thanks

thanks guys sorted it now, i wonder why it didnt change on its own o well anyway thanks again your on my xmas card list now LOL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE GREATEST BATTLE IN THE WORLD

Archived