• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how to change my site's template fit full screen?

llazy

i just finished changing mine to go from full screen to 770 width. i suppose what you need to do is what i did, only the opposite direction. on page 56 in the manual it talks about what files you need to change and where they are:

All of the files in the catalog folder plus the catalog/includes/header.php and

catalog/includes/footer.php files will need to be changed. A quick find and replace in

your editor will replace all the pages that have the same code as above in the catalog

folder. The header.php and footer.php files have a little different code and would need to

be manually changed.

my code first looked like this:

<!-- body //-->

< table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">

< tr>

< td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

< !-- left_navigation //-->

and I changed it to this:

<!-- body //-->

< table border="0" width="770" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center">

< tr>

< td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

< !-- left_navigation //-->

just change this code to the original code I showed you, and you should get what you want.

NOTE: if you copy paste the code straight from the pdf document, there is a return in it that you don't need and will mess up your code. it didn't work at first until I took it out. the code above that i posted should work fine. just refer to the manual for the files you need.

Archived