• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

OsCommerce is appropiate for my needs?

Geneon

Hello,

I want to start an auctions site for a game, and i was wondering if that's possible.

A perfect example of what i need would be this website: http://www.basilmarket.com

Also, if i'm not wrong (i've never used any script like this before) i need a payment module for different payment options... is it hard to make 1?... users would pay using the game cash In-game, so there's actually no cash involved, only the numbers to appear for the auction...

Thanks!

Hello,

I want to start an auctions site for a game, and i was wondering if that's possible.

A perfect example of what i need would be this website: http://www.basilmarket.com

Also, if i'm not wrong (i've never used any script like this before) i need a payment module for different payment options... is it hard to make 1?... users would pay using the game cash In-game, so there's actually no cash involved, only the numbers to appear for the auction...

Thanks!

Hi Geneon,

Yes, I think osCommerce could provide the basic functionality for your needs. You are correct that you would need a payment module. If you are lucky then you might be able to find a payment module contribution on this site that could support (or come close) to your payment needs. If not, hopefully you have a friend who knows how to program using PHP. :)

Sorry that is all the help I can provide (I am not a PHP/osCommerce guru), but maybe some one else can help you further.

Good luck on your store!

Keep COD on some they dont actually have to pay but will get the points to play.

You can tweak the code further if You want to control how many points to be allowed.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Archived