• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Getting rid of right column?

Glasses!

I want to get rid of the right column and have the middle stuff spread out to take that space. I found where to edit the index.php for the main page, but in the product pages, the table structure gets very complicated. Has anyone already done this or is there a map/outline of the table structure? thanks

in the pdf document you get with the download for osCommerce, on page 29 it talks about removing boxes from the columns. from what I understand, you want to remove them all. I don't know for sure if this makes the middle take it's place in that area as well, but thats a start? hope that helps!

You can comment out // include column right in the header page and product_info page. and any other pages in the root login.php checkout.php etc.

you can then add the boxes you want to keep and add them to the left column or middle column. Do a search on your pages for column right.

I believe there is also a mod that can control this as my method is crued or hand coded while with the mod its reversable. look in contributions for info boxes.

hope that helps.

Monsta, ggrrrr.

in the pdf document you get with the download for osCommerce, on page 29 it talks about removing boxes from the columns. from what I understand, you want to remove them all. I don't know for sure if this makes the middle take it's place in that area as well, but thats a start? hope that helps!

Music is body splash for the soul.

Archived