• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Offical Google Checkout module for osCommerce Support Thread

Silverado05

I've installed official v1.5 but face one issue.

It processes order correctly (on the Google side) but doesn't save orders to osc db. The following data has been saved into /googlecheckout/logs/response_message.log

Your help will be really appreciated.

Read the part on sessions

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All

Please help me.

I have the Google Checkout module working, but being in the UK I am struggling to get the Shipping to work.

I've tried the Shipping calculator and it does not return me anything useful.

In the admin section where I edit the Payment module I have the following:

I can't find where the "rmfirst" exists

Disable Google Checkout for Virtual Goods?

If this configuration is enabled and there is any virtual good in the cart the Google Checkout button will be shown disabled.

True

False

Allow US PO BOX shipping?

Allow sending items to US PO Boxes?

True

False

Default Values for Real Time Shipping Rates

Default values for real time rates in case the webservice call fails.

Set Default Value to 0 to disable the method

Shipping Generator

Royal Mail 1st Class Standard rmfirst not configured!

Royal Mail 2nd Class Standard rmsecond not configured!

Royal Mail Standard Parcels rmstandardparcel not configured!

GoogleCheckout Carrier Calculated Shipping

Do you want to use GC Carrier calculated shipping? This feature can be mixed with Flat Rate Shipping, but not Merchant Calculated.

True

False

Carrier Calculater Shipping Configuration

Set Default Values, Fix and Variable charge

Set Def. Value to 0 to disable the method

FedEx

domestic_types

Def. Value | Fix Charge | Variable | Method Name

GBP: GBP: % Ground

GBP: GBP: % Home Delivery

GBP: GBP: % Express Saver

GBP: GBP: % 2Day

GBP: GBP: % Standard Overnight

GBP: GBP: % Priority Overnight

GBP: GBP: % First Overnight

I'm sorry if I am repeating other peoples questions, I searched but couldn't find this being addressed.

Cheers

MrBeard

• 2 weeks later...
Hi All

Please help me.

I have the Google Checkout module working, but being in the UK I am struggling to get the Shipping to work.

I've tried the Shipping calculator and it does not return me anything useful.

In the admin section where I edit the Payment module I have the following:

I can't find where the "rmfirst" exists

Disable Google Checkout for Virtual Goods?

If this configuration is enabled and there is any virtual good in the cart the Google Checkout button will be shown disabled.

True

False

Allow US PO BOX shipping?

Allow sending items to US PO Boxes?

True

False

Default Values for Real Time Shipping Rates

Default values for real time rates in case the webservice call fails.

Set Default Value to 0 to disable the method

Shipping Generator

Royal Mail 1st Class Standard rmfirst not configured!

Royal Mail 2nd Class Standard rmsecond not configured!

Royal Mail Standard Parcels rmstandardparcel not configured!

GoogleCheckout Carrier Calculated Shipping

Do you want to use GC Carrier calculated shipping? This feature can be mixed with Flat Rate Shipping, but not Merchant Calculated.

True

False

Carrier Calculater Shipping Configuration

Set Default Values, Fix and Variable charge

Set Def. Value to 0 to disable the method

FedEx

domestic_types

Def. Value | Fix Charge | Variable | Method Name

GBP: GBP: % Ground

GBP: GBP: % Home Delivery

GBP: GBP: % Express Saver

GBP: GBP: % 2Day

GBP: GBP: % Standard Overnight

GBP: GBP: % Priority Overnight

GBP: GBP: % First Overnight

I'm sorry if I am repeating other peoples questions, I searched but couldn't find this being addressed.

Cheers

MrBeard

when you use the shipping generator is generates php code for you that you are supposed to put into shipping_methods.php.Because you have'nt configured this file to have referances to your shipping methods is why you are getting these errors.Im in the uk myself and here is some example code that is in my file:

<?php
/*
**GOOGLE CHECKOUT ** v1.4
* @version $Id: shipping_methods.php 5342 2007-06-04 14:58:57Z ropu $
*/
 // this are all the available methods for each shipping provider, 
 // see that you must set flat methods too!
 // CONSTRAINT: Method's names MUST be UNIQUE
 // Script to create new shipping methods
 // [url="http://demo.globant.com/~brovagnati/tools"]http://demo.globant.com/~brovagnati/tools[/url] -> Shipping Method Generator

/**
 * File: googlecheckout/shipping_methods.php file
 */ 
$mc_shipping_methods = array(
					'rmfirst' => array(
								'domestic_types' =>
								  array(
									  'rmfirst' => '(No Tracking. Use at own risk. 1-3 days)',

),

'international_types' =>  
								   array(

),
									),
					'rmfirstrec' => array(
								'domestic_types' =>
								  array(
									  'rmfirstrec' => '(Insured up to GBP39, ships normally within 1 to 3 days)',

),

'international_types' =>
								  array(

),
									),
					'rmsecond' => array(
								'domestic_types' =>
								  array(
									  'rmsecond' => '(Ships normally within 3 to 5 days)',

),

'international_types' =>
								  array(

),
									),
					'rmsecondrec' => array(
								'domestic_types' =>
								  array(
									  'rmsecondrec' => '(Insured up to GBP39, ships normally within 3 to 5 days)',

),

'international_types' =>
								  array(

),
									),
					'rmspecial' => array(
								'domestic_types' =>
								  array(
									  'rmspecial' => '(Insured up to GBP 500, ships normally Nextday)',

),

'international_types' =>
								  array(

),
									),
					'rmstandardparcel' => array(
								'domestic_types' =>
								  array(
									  'rmstandardparcel' => '(Insured up to GBP39, ships normally within 3 to 5 days)',

),

'international_types' =>
								  array(

),
									),
					'parcelforce48' => array(
								'domestic_types' =>
								  array(
									  'parcelforce48' => '(Insured up to GBP 150, ships normally within 48 Hours)',

),

'international_types' =>
								  array(

),
									),
					'spu' => array(
								'domestic_types' =>
								  array(
									  'spu' => 'Pickup of the order from our warehouse at Unit 6, Key Business Park Kingsbury Road Erdington Birmingham',

),

'international_types' =>
								  array(

),
									),
							  );

$mc_shipping_methods_names = array(
									 'rmfirst' => 'Royal Mail 1st Class Standard',
									 'rmfirstrec' => 'Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded',
									 'rmsecond' => 'Royal Mail 2nd Class Standard',
									 'rmsecondrec' => 'Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded',
									 'rmspecial' => 'Royal Mail Special Delivery',
									 'rmstandardparcel' => 'Royal Mail Standard Parcels',
									 'parcelforce48' => 'Parcelforce 48',
									 'spu' => 'Store Pickup. MO-FR 9:30/1:00-1:30/17:00',
									);
?>

Edited by DAKstaff

hi hopefully someone can help me with my problem,i got everything working fine in sandbox mode,had a compatible ssl cert installed,and switched to Production mode.The problem i have is that google can't reach my responshandler.php, it gives this error message:

URL you are using for merchant calculations is not valid or is not https http://www.dakltd.co.uk/catalog/googlecheckout/responsehandler.php -- the error we got is An HTTPS URL is required.

when i try to access the url manaully i get this message:

IISPassword
The page cannot be displayed  
There is a problem with the page youare trying to reach and it cannot be displayed. It is most likely that configuration files for this url are corrupted.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later. 
Open the home page, and then look for links to the information you want. 
If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please contact the Web site administrator by using the e-mail address or phone number listed on the home page. 
HTTP Error 500
IISPassword for Internet Information Services

i have ran the htaccess.php file successfully and have basic htaccess enabled in the google control panel.

Does anyone have any pointers as to what it might be?i've been trying everything i can think of for the best part of a week.

I would be very gratefull for any help!

Hi All

Sorry for asking this question but we are new to this and dont kow what to do.

Is a SSL required for Google checkout.

I was under the assumption that the customer was directed to google and the payment was taken via that. Then added onto your account just as it is when you do on paypal.

Can somebody please explain

Not sure if this question actually belongs in here but how do you change the shiipping methods/costs to royal mail or Parcel force.

Thanking you all in advance for any help

Customer magically 'logged in' on return from Google Checkout

If a customer who has not logged into my site puts some items in the basket and then does a Google Checkout, they are taken to the Google checkout pages as expected (currently using sandbox for testing). After they have finished entering their data, they are returned back to my site to gc_return.php. Here it gives them the notification of the product they have just bought, all as expected.

However, I have just noticed that now the customer has the 'logged in' status, and they have the ability to go and look at their account, previous orders, addresses etc. all of which are blank.

Has anybody else experienced this, and do you know of a fix?

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Customer magically 'logged in' on return from Google Checkout

If a customer who has not logged into my site puts some items in the basket and then does a Google Checkout, they are taken to the Google checkout pages as expected (currently using sandbox for testing). After they have finished entering their data, they are returned back to my site to gc_return.php. Here it gives them the notification of the product they have just bought, all as expected.

However, I have just noticed that now the customer has the 'logged in' status, and they have the ability to go and look at their account, previous orders, addresses etc. all of which are blank.

Has anybody else experienced this, and do you know of a fix?

Thanks in advance,

Dave

I might as well reply to myslelf, since I've found out the answer (or some of it!).

The magic code is in responsehandler.php in the googlecheckout directory. It does lots of clever things like check to see if the customer was logged into the site before going to GC. If a customer is logged in and their info (email address and delivery address) matches up with GC's version, then GC updates the personal information (+order history) pages on my website quite happily.

What STILL doesn't work though is when a customer uses a different email/delivery address. When this happens GC creates a new account on my website and stores the information in there. When this happens, as soon as the user is returned to my site, they are logged in, but the personal information is not there. If they log out and log back in again (with the password that has been sent to them -- when the order state changes to Google Processing), they can finally see all of their personal information.

I STILL need to find out why a customer cannot see his personal info when being returned to the site. DOES anybody else have any clues. IF SO PLEASE HELP ME. PLEEEASSSSEE

Dave

everyemail addresses, delivery addresses of who was logged into the site before go

I might as well reply to myslelf, since I've found out the answer (or some of it!).

The magic code is in responsehandler.php in the googlecheckout directory. It does lots of clever things like check to see if the customer was logged into the site before going to GC. If a customer is logged in and their info (email address and delivery address) matches up with GC's version, then GC updates the personal information (+order history) pages on my website quite happily.

What STILL doesn't work though is when a customer uses a different email/delivery address. When this happens GC creates a new account on my website and stores the information in there. When this happens, as soon as the user is returned to my site, they are logged in, but the personal information is not there. If they log out and log back in again (with the password that has been sent to them -- when the order state changes to Google Processing), they can finally see all of their personal information.

I STILL need to find out why a customer cannot see his personal info when being returned to the site. DOES anybody else have any clues. IF SO PLEASE HELP ME. PLEEEASSSSEE

Dave

everyemail addresses, delivery addresses of who was logged into the site before go

This sounds like it has to with the session being lost when the customer uses a different email/delivery address. When they log back in a new session is being created and they can view the account info properly.

Hi All

I was under the assumption that the customer was directed to google and the payment was taken via that. Then added onto your account just as it is when you do on paypal.

Not sure if this question actually belongs in here but how do you change the shiipping methods/costs to royal mail or Parcel force.

[/quote

Yes, a SSL is required for Googlecheckout to function properly and here's why. When a live transaction is activated the googlecheckout responsehandler.php file communicates with your site and this communication is encrypted, that means it goes to a https URL. You can use a shared certificate provided free by your server if you don't want to buy one.

Edited by speed777

hi hopefully someone can help me with my problem,i got everything working fine in sandbox mode,had a compatible ssl cert installed,and switched to Production mode.The problem i have is that google can't reach my responshandler.php, it gives this error message:

URL you are using for merchant calculations is not valid or is not https http://www.dakltd.co.uk/catalog/googlecheckout/responsehandler.php -- the error we got is An HTTPS URL is required.

when i try to access the url manaully i get this message:

IISPassword
The page cannot be displayed  
There is a problem with the page youare trying to reach and it cannot be displayed. It is most likely that configuration files for this url are corrupted.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later. 
Open the home page, and then look for links to the information you want. 
If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please contact the Web site administrator by using the e-mail address or phone number listed on the home page. 
HTTP Error 500
IISPassword for Internet Information Services

i have ran the htaccess.php file successfully and have basic htaccess enabled in the google control panel.

Does anyone have any pointers as to what it might be?i've been trying everything i can think of for the best part of a week.

I would be very gratefull for any help!

Your includes/configure.php file is not set up right.

Edited by speed777

Hi All

Yes, a SSL is required for Googlecheckout to function properly and here's why. When a live transaction is activated the googlecheckout responsehandler.php file communicates with your site and this communication is encrypted, that means it goes to a https URL. You can use a shared certificate provided free by your server if you don't want to buy one.

I want to restate this a bit, when a live transaction occurs Google communicates with your site via the responsehandler.php file. This communication is encrypted, that means it goes to a https URL. You can use a shared certificate provided free by your server if you don't want to buy one.

Edited by speed777

Your includes/configure.php file is not set up right.

first off thanks for the reply,much appreciated!

interestingly i checked this file and found this:

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://www.dakltd.co.uk');
 define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'http://www.dakltd.co.uk');
 define('ENABLE_SSL', false);
 define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'www.dakltd.co.uk');
 define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'www.dakltd.co.uk');
 define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/catalog/');
 define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '/catalog/');

so i changed it to this

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://www.dakltd.co.uk');
 define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'https://www.dakltd.co.uk');
 define('ENABLE_SSL', false);
 define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'www.dakltd.co.uk');
 define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'www.dakltd.co.uk');
 define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/catalog/');
 define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '/catalog/');

and it worked,however,i had not at this point added UPS XML to my shipping,so i disabled the module,added UPS in there,and re-enabled it..and it stopped working.Same error as before..

URL you are using for merchant calculations is not valid or is not https http://www.dakltd.co.uk/catalog/googlechec...onsehandler.php -- the error we got is An HTTPS URL is required

the odd thing is im sure the message used to read:

URL you are using for merchant calculations is not valid or is not https https://www.dakltd.co.uk/catalog/googlecheckout/responsehandler.php -- the error we got is An HTTPS URL is required

of course the url i have set in the google options is

https://www.dakltd.co.uk/catalog/googlecheckout/responsehandler.php

its all very bizarre.

Edited by DAKstaff

A question/puzzle about Sales tax. I've spent the entire day search for an answer and experimenting, but no luck.

I'm trying to get Google Checkout to handle the sales tax calculations because I'm using it as the sole method of payment, so the shopping cart posts to GCO before the customer enters shipping address. The goal is to have sales tax for California added to the order total in GCO.

I've set up tax rates/classes/zones in the admin of OSC, but that doesn't work.

I've removed all tax rates/classes/zones in admin, but that doesn't work either.

I look at the response message log, and there's a <tax-table-selector> in the item information that I think is preventing GCO from calculating the tax. I've tried commenting out whatever would generated that tag in the googlecart.php.

How can I charge tax only to CA resident using Google Checkout as the sole method of payment?

Thank you so much in advance!

Hi all

I am using Google Checkout module 1.5.0 RC1 and I came across an issue (which I solved) and wanted to share with you.

I came across the issue when using the new feature of producing Google Base feeds but the issue potentially affects the whole operation of the module including payments.

It happens that the XML class google uses does not perform enough sanitization on the data it receives in terms of HTML entities.

Named HTML entities are invalid in XML. You can only use numbered XML entities.

However the Google XML class uses the PHP function "htmlentities" to sanitize the values. This is VERY INCOMPLETE and introduces even more errors. This function only sanitizes half a dozen entities and in many cases does so, by using named entities which is invalid in XML.

Therefore my recommendation is that you open googlecheckout/library/google_xml_builder.php and replace all the calls to htmlentities with calls to html_convert_entities (a custom function which I paste bellow).

also, in the end of the file (google_xml_builder.php), just before the last "}" add the following code:

/**

* Sanitizes all Text to make sure we output a valid utf8 text

* This is better than htmlentities because htmlentities only encodes

* a few characters whereas we need to encode ALL of them

*/

/* html_convert_entities($string) -- convert named HTML entities to

* XML-compatible numeric entities.

*/

function html_convert_entities($s) {

$sOut = preg_replace_callback("/&([a-zA-Z][a-zA-Z0-9]+);/", array( &$this, 'convert_entity'), htmlentities($s), -1);

return utf8_encode($sOut);

}

/* Swap HTML named entity with its numeric equivalent. If the entity isn't

* in the lookup table, this function returns a blank, which destroys the

* character in the output - this is probably the desired behaviour when

* producing XML.

*/

function convert_entity($matches) {

static $table = array('quot' => '"',

'amp' => '&',

'lt' => '<',

'gt' => '>',

'OElig' => 'Œ',

'oelig' => 'œ',

'Scaron' => 'Š',

'scaron' => 'š',

'Yuml' => 'Ÿ',

'circ' => 'ˆ',

'tilde' => '˜',

'ensp' => ' ',

'emsp' => ' ',

'thinsp' => ' ',

'zwnj' => '‌',

'zwj' => '‍',

'lrm' => '‎',

'rlm' => '‏',

'ndash' => '–',

'mdash' => '—',

'lsquo' => '‘',

'rsquo' => '’',

'sbquo' => '‚',

'ldquo' => '“',

'rdquo' => '”',

'bdquo' => '„',

'dagger' => '†',

'Dagger' => '‡',

'permil' => '‰',

'lsaquo' => '‹',

'rsaquo' => '›',

'euro' => '€',

'fnof' => 'ƒ',

'Alpha' => 'Α',

'Beta' => 'Β',

'Gamma' => 'Γ',

'Delta' => 'Δ',

'Epsilon' => 'Ε',

'Zeta' => 'Ζ',

'Eta' => 'Η',

'Theta' => 'Θ',

'Iota' => 'Ι',

'Kappa' => 'Κ',

'Lambda' => 'Λ',

'Mu' => 'Μ',

'Nu' => 'Ν',

'Xi' => 'Ξ',

'Omicron' => 'Ο',

'Pi' => 'Π',

'Rho' => 'Ρ',

'Sigma' => 'Σ',

'Tau' => 'Τ',

'Upsilon' => 'Υ',

'Phi' => 'Φ',

'Chi' => 'Χ',

'Psi' => 'Ψ',

'Omega' => 'Ω',

'alpha' => 'α',

'beta' => 'β',

'gamma' => 'γ',

'delta' => 'δ',

'epsilon' => 'ε',

'zeta' => 'ζ',

'eta' => 'η',

'theta' => 'θ',

'iota' => 'ι',

'kappa' => 'κ',

'lambda' => 'λ',

'mu' => 'μ',

'nu' => 'ν',

'xi' => 'ξ',

'omicron' => 'ο',

'pi' => 'π',

'rho' => 'ρ',

'sigmaf' => 'ς',

'sigma' => 'σ',

'tau' => 'τ',

'upsilon' => 'υ',

'phi' => 'φ',

'chi' => 'χ',

'psi' => 'ψ',

'omega' => 'ω',

'thetasym' => 'ϑ',

'upsih' => 'ϒ',

'piv' => 'ϖ',

'bull' => '•',

'hellip' => '…',

'prime' => '′',

'Prime' => '″',

'oline' => '‾',

'frasl' => '⁄',

'weierp' => '℘',

'image' => 'ℑ',

'real' => 'ℜ',

'trade' => '™',

'alefsym' => 'ℵ',

'larr' => '←',

'uarr' => '↑',

'rarr' => '→',

'darr' => '↓',

'harr' => '↔',

'crarr' => '↵',

'lArr' => '⇐',

'uArr' => '⇑',

'rArr' => '⇒',

'dArr' => '⇓',

'hArr' => '⇔',

'forall' => '∀',

'part' => '∂',

'exist' => '∃',

'empty' => '∅',

'nabla' => '∇',

'isin' => '∈',

'notin' => '∉',

'ni' => '∋',

'prod' => '∏',

'sum' => '∑',

'minus' => '−',

'lowast' => '∗',

'radic' => '√',

'prop' => '∝',

'infin' => '∞',

'ang' => '∠',

'and' => '∧',

'or' => '∨',

'cap' => '∩',

'cup' => '∪',

'int' => '∫',

'there4' => '∴',

'sim' => '∼',

'cong' => '≅',

'asymp' => '≈',

'ne' => '≠',

'equiv' => '≡',

'le' => '≤',

'ge' => '≥',

'sub' => '⊂',

'sup' => '⊃',

'nsub' => '⊄',

'sube' => '⊆',

'supe' => '⊇',

'oplus' => '⊕',

'otimes' => '⊗',

'perp' => '⊥',

'sdot' => '⋅',

'lceil' => '⌈',

'rceil' => '⌉',

'lfloor' => '⌊',

'rfloor' => '⌋',

'lang' => '〈',

'rang' => '〉',

'loz' => '◊',

'spades' => '♠',

'clubs' => '♣',

'hearts' => '♥',

'diams' => '♦',

'nbsp' => ' ',

'iexcl' => '¡',

'cent' => '¢',

'pound' => '£',

'curren' => '¤',

'yen' => '¥',

'brvbar' => '¦',

'sect' => '§',

'uml' => '¨',

'copy' => '©',

'ordf' => 'ª',

'laquo' => '«',

'not' => '¬',

'shy' => '­',

'reg' => '®',

'macr' => '¯',

'deg' => '°',

'plusmn' => '±',

'sup2' => '²',

'sup3' => '³',

'acute' => '´',

'micro' => 'µ',

'para' => '¶',

'middot' => '·',

'cedil' => '¸',

'sup1' => '¹',

'ordm' => 'º',

'raquo' => '»',

'frac14' => '¼',

'frac12' => '½',

'frac34' => '¾',

'iquest' => '¿',

'Agrave' => 'À',

'Aacute' => 'Á',

'Acirc' => 'Â',

'Atilde' => 'Ã',

'Auml' => 'Ä',

'Aring' => 'Å',

'AElig' => 'Æ',

'Ccedil' => 'Ç',

'Egrave' => 'È',

'Eacute' => 'É',

'Ecirc' => 'Ê',

'Euml' => 'Ë',

'Igrave' => 'Ì',

'Iacute' => 'Í',

'Icirc' => 'Î',

'Iuml' => 'Ï',

'ETH' => 'Ð',

'Ntilde' => 'Ñ',

'Ograve' => 'Ò',

'Oacute' => 'Ó',

'Ocirc' => 'Ô',

'Otilde' => 'Õ',

'Ouml' => 'Ö',

'times' => '×',

'Oslash' => 'Ø',

'Ugrave' => 'Ù',

'Uacute' => 'Ú',

'Ucirc' => 'Û',

'Uuml' => 'Ü',

'Yacute' => 'Ý',

'THORN' => 'Þ',

'szlig' => 'ß',

'agrave' => 'à',

'aacute' => 'á',

'acirc' => 'â',

'atilde' => 'ã',

'auml' => 'ä',

'aring' => 'å',

'aelig' => 'æ',

'ccedil' => 'ç',

'egrave' => 'è',

'eacute' => 'é',

'ecirc' => 'ê',

'euml' => 'ë',

'igrave' => 'ì',

'iacute' => 'í',

'icirc' => 'î',

'iuml' => 'ï',

'eth' => 'ð',

'ntilde' => 'ñ',

'ograve' => 'ò',

'oacute' => 'ó',

'ocirc' => 'ô',

'otilde' => 'õ',

'ouml' => 'ö',

'divide' => '÷',

'oslash' => 'ø',

'ugrave' => 'ù',

'uacute' => 'ú',

'ucirc' => 'û',

'uuml' => 'ü',

'yacute' => 'ý',

'thorn' => 'þ',

'yuml' => 'ÿ'

);

// Entity not found? Destroy it.

if (isset($table[$matches[1]])) {

return $table[$matches[1]];

} else {

return '';

}

}

I have submitted a bug entry under the google project for the osc contribution.

Edited by pramilo

i just installed google check out and now i get this error... Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_DOUBLE_ARROW in /home/briansla/public_html/lorisleather.com/includes/classes/order.php on line 295 on checkout_shipping.php. heres the catalog/admin/order.php file

<?php
/*
 $Id: orders.php,v 1.112 2003/06/29 22:50:52 hpdl Exp $
 $Id: orders.php,v 1.2.1 2007/09/27 22:50:52 Ropu - added Google Checkout (v1.4.5) $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

//* ** GOOGLE CHECKOUT **/
 define('GC_STATE_NEW', 100);
 define('GC_STATE_PROCESSING', 101);
 define('GC_STATE_SHIPPED', 102);
 define('GC_STATE_REFUNDED', 103);
 define('GC_STATE_SHIPPED_REFUNDED', 104);
 define('GC_STATE_CANCELED', 105);
 function google_checkout_state_change($check_status, $status, $oID, 
                                             $cust_notify, $notify_comments) {
     global $db,$messageStack, $orders_statuses;

define('API_CALLBACK_ERROR_LOG', 
                      DIR_FS_CATALOG. "/googlecheckout/logs/response_error.log");
     define('API_CALLBACK_MESSAGE_LOG',
                      DIR_FS_CATALOG . "/googlecheckout/logs/response_message.log");

include_once(DIR_FS_CATALOG.'/includes/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php');
     include_once(DIR_FS_CATALOG.'/googlecheckout/library/googlerequest.php');

$googlepayment = new googlecheckout();

$Grequest = new GoogleRequest($googlepayment->merchantid, 
                                   $googlepayment->merchantkey, 
                                   MODULE_PAYMENT_GOOGLECHECKOUT_MODE==
                                     'https://sandbox.google.com/checkout/'
                                     ?"sandbox":"production",
                                   DEFAULT_CURRENCY);
     $Grequest->SetLogFiles(API_CALLBACK_ERROR_LOG, API_CALLBACK_MESSAGE_LOG);

$google_answer = tep_db_fetch_array(tep_db_query("SELECT go.google_order_number, go.order_amount, o.customers_email_address, gc.buyer_id, o.customers_id
                                     FROM " . $googlepayment->table_order . " go 
                                     inner join " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o on go.orders_id = o.orders_id
                                     inner join " . $googlepayment->table_name . " gc on gc.customers_id = o.customers_id
                                     WHERE go.orders_id = '" . (int)$oID ."'
                                     group by o.customers_id order by o.orders_id desc"));

$google_order = $google_answer['google_order_number'];  
     $amount = $google_answer['order_amount'];  

// If status update is from Google New -> Google Processing on the Admin UI
   // this invokes the processing-order and charge-order commands
   // 1->Google New, 2-> Google Processing
   if($check_status['orders_status'] == GC_STATE_NEW 
              && $status == GC_STATE_PROCESSING && $google_order != '') {
     list($curl_status,) = $Grequest->SendChargeOrder($google_order, $amount);
     if($curl_status != 200) {
       $messageStack->add_session(GOOGLECHECKOUT_ERR_SEND_CHARGE_ORDER, 'error');
     }
     else {
       $messageStack->add_session(GOOGLECHECKOUT_SUCCESS_SEND_CHARGE_ORDER, 'success');          
     }
     list($curl_status,) = $Grequest->SendProcessOrder($google_order);
       $messageStack->add_session(GOOGLECHECKOUT_ERR_SEND_PROCESS_ORDER, 'error');
     }
     else {
       $messageStack->add_session(GOOGLECHECKOUT_SUCCESS_SEND_PROCESS_ORDER, 'success');          
     }
   } 

// If status update is from Google Processing or Google Refunded -> Google Shipped on the Admin UI
   // this invokes the deliver-order and archive-order commands
   // 2->Google Processing or Google Refunded, 3-> Google Shipped (refunded)
   else if(($check_status['orders_status'] == GC_STATE_PROCESSING 
           || $check_status['orders_status'] == GC_STATE_REFUNDED)
                && ($status == GC_STATE_SHIPPED || $status == GC_STATE_SHIPPED_REFUNDED )
                && $google_order != '') {
     $carrier = $tracking_no = "";
     // Add tracking Data
     if(isset($_POST['carrier_select']) &&  ($_POST['carrier_select'] != 'select') 
          && isset($_POST['tracking_number']) && !empty($_POST['tracking_number'])) {
       $carrier = $_POST['carrier_select'];
       $tracking_no = $_POST['tracking_number'];
       $comments = GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATE_STRING_TRACKING ."\n" .
                   GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATE_STRING_TRACKING_CARRIER . $_POST['carrier_select'] ."\n" .
                   GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATE_STRING_TRACKING_NUMBER . $_POST['tracking_number'] . "";
       tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . "
                   (orders_id, orders_status_id, date_added, customer_notified, comments)
                   values ('" . (int)$oID . "',
                   '" . tep_db_input(($check_status['orders_status']==GC_STATE_REFUNDED
                                     ?GC_STATE_SHIPPED_REFUNDED:GC_STATE_SHIPPED)) . "',
                   now(),
                   '" . tep_db_input($cust_notify) . "',
                   '" . tep_db_input($comments)  . "')");

}

list($curl_status,) = $Grequest->SendDeliverOrder($google_order, $carrier,
                             $tracking_no, ($cust_notify==1)?"true":"false");
       $messageStack->add_session(GOOGLECHECKOUT_ERR_SEND_DELIVER_ORDER, 'error');
     }
     else {
       $messageStack->add_session(GOOGLECHECKOUT_SUCCESS_SEND_DELIVER_ORDER, 'success');          
     }
     list($curl_status,) = $Grequest->SendArchiveOrder($google_order);
       $messageStack->add_session(GOOGLECHECKOUT_ERR_SEND_ARCHIVE_ORDER, 'error');
     }
     else {
       $messageStack->add_session(GOOGLECHECKOUT_SUCCESS_SEND_ARCHIVE_ORDER, 'success');          
     }
   } 
   // If status update is to Google Canceled on the Admin UI
   // this invokes the cancel-order and archive-order commands
   else if($check_status['orders_status'] != GC_STATE_CANCELED &&
           $status == GC_STATE_CANCELED && $google_order != '') {
     if($check_status['orders_status'] != GC_STATE_NEW){
       list($curl_status,) = $Grequest->SendRefundOrder($google_order, 0,
                                       GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATE_STRING_ORDER_CANCELED
                                       );
         $messageStack->add_session(GOOGLECHECKOUT_ERR_SEND_REFUND_ORDER, 'error');
       }
       else {
         $messageStack->add_session(GOOGLECHECKOUT_SUCCESS_SEND_REFUND_ORDER, 'success');          
       }
     }
     else {
       // Tell google witch is the OSC's internal order Number        
       list($curl_status,) = $Grequest->SendMerchantOrderNumber($google_order, $oID);
         $messageStack->add_session(GOOGLECHECKOUT_ERR_SEND_MERCHANT_ORDER_NUMBER, 'error');
       }
       else {
         $messageStack->add_session(GOOGLECHECKOUT_SUCCESS_SEND_MERCHANT_ORDER_NUMBER, 'success');          
       }
     }
//    Is the order is not archive, I do it
     if($check_status['orders_status'] != GC_STATE_SHIPPED 
        && $check_status['orders_status'] != GC_STATE_SHIPPED_REFUNDED){
       list($curl_status,) = $Grequest->SendArchiveOrder($google_order);
         $messageStack->add_session(GOOGLECHECKOUT_ERR_SEND_ARCHIVE_ORDER, 'error');
       }
       else {
         $messageStack->add_session(GOOGLECHECKOUT_SUCCESS_SEND_ARCHIVE_ORDER, 'success');          
       }
     }
//    Cancel the order
     list($curl_status,) = $Grequest->SendCancelOrder($google_order, 
                                     GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATE_STRING_ORDER_CANCELED,
                                     $notify_comments);
       $messageStack->add_session(GOOGLECHECKOUT_ERR_SEND_CANCEL_ORDER, 'error');
     }
     else {
       $messageStack->add_session(GOOGLECHECKOUT_SUCCESS_SEND_CANCEL_ORDER, 'success');          
     }
   }
   else if($google_order != '' 
           && $check_status['orders_status'] != $status){
     $statuses = array();
     foreach($orders_statuses as $status_array){
       $statuses[$status_array['id']] = $status_array['text'];
     }
     $messageStack->add_session( sprintf(GOOGLECHECKOUT_ERR_INVALID_STATE_TRANSITION,
                                 $statuses[$check_status['orders_status']],
                                 $statuses[$status],
                                 $statuses[$check_status['orders_status']]),
                                 'error');
   }    

// Send Buyer's message
   if($cust_notify==1 && isset($notify_comments) && !empty($notify_comments)) {
     $cust_notify_ok = '0';      
     if(!((strlen(htmlentities(strip_tags($notify_comments))) > GOOGLE_MESSAGE_LENGTH)
             && MODULE_PAYMENT_GOOGLECHECKOUT_USE_CART_MESSAGING=='True')){

list($curl_status,) = $Grequest->sendBuyerMessage($google_order, 
                            $notify_comments, "true");
         $messageStack->add_session(GOOGLECHECKOUT_ERR_SEND_MESSAGE_ORDER, 'error');
         $cust_notify_ok = '0';
       }
       else {
         $messageStack->add_session(GOOGLECHECKOUT_SUCCESS_SEND_MESSAGE_ORDER, 'success');          
         $cust_notify_ok = '1';
       }
       if(strlen(htmlentities(strip_tags($notify_comments))) > GOOGLE_MESSAGE_LENGTH) {
         $messageStack->add_session(
         sprintf(GOOGLECHECKOUT_WARNING_CHUNK_MESSAGE, GOOGLE_MESSAGE_LENGTH), 'warning');          
       }
     }
     // Cust notified
     return $cust_notify_ok;
   }
   // Cust notified
   return '0';
 }
 // ** END GOOGLE CHECKOUT ** 

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');
 $currencies = new currencies();

$orders_statuses = array();
 $orders_status_array = array();
 $orders_status_query = tep_db_query("select orders_status_id, orders_status_name from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " where language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
 while ($orders_status = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_status_query)) {
   $orders_statuses[] = array('id' => $orders_status['orders_status_id'],
                              'text' => $orders_status['orders_status_name']);
   $orders_status_array[$orders_status['orders_status_id']] = $orders_status['orders_status_name'];
 }

$action = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] : '');

if (tep_not_null($action)) {
   switch ($action) {
     case 'update_order':
       $oID = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']);
       $status = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['status']);
       $comments = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['comments']);

$order_updated = false;
       $check_status_query = tep_db_query("select customers_name, customers_email_address, orders_status, date_purchased from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");
       $check_status = tep_db_fetch_array($check_status_query);

if ( ($check_status['orders_status'] != $status) || tep_not_null($comments)) {
         tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS . " set orders_status = '" . tep_db_input($status) . "', last_modified = now() where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");

// ** GOOGLE CHECKOUT **
         chdir("./..");
         require_once(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php');
         $payment_value= MODULE_PAYMENT_GOOGLECHECKOUT_TEXT_TITLE;
         $num_rows = tep_db_num_rows(tep_db_query("select google_order_number from google_orders where orders_id= ". (int)$oID));

if($num_rows != 0) {
           $customer_notified = google_checkout_state_change($check_status, $status, $oID, 
                              (@$_POST['notify']=='on'?1:0), 
                              (@$_POST['notify_comments']=='on'?$comments:''));
         }
         $customer_notified = isset($customer_notified)?$customer_notified:'0';
// ** END GOOGLE CHECKOUT **
         if (isset($_POST['notify']) && ($_POST['notify'] == 'on')) {
           $notify_comments = '';
           if (isset($_POST['notify_comments']) && ($_POST['notify_comments'] == 'on') && tep_not_null($comments)) {
             $notify_comments = EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_UPDATE . $comments . "\n\n";
           }
// ** GOOGLE CHECKOUT **
           $force_email = false;
           if($num_rows != 0 && (strlen(htmlentities(strip_tags($notify_comments))) > GOOGLE_MESSAGE_LENGTH && MODULE_PAYMENT_GOOGLECHECKOUT_USE_CART_MESSAGING == 'True')) {
             $force_email = true;
             $messageStack->add_session(GOOGLECHECKOUT_WARNING_SYSTEM_EMAIL_SENT, 'warning');          
           }

if($num_rows == 0 || $force_email) {
 //send emails, not a google order or configured to use both messaging systems
             $email = STORE_NAME . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $oID . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_catalog_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $oID, 'SSL') . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . tep_date_long($check_status['date_purchased']) . "\n\n" . $notify_comments . sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE, $orders_status_array[$status]);
             tep_mail($check_status['customers_name'], $check_status['customers_email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);
             $customer_notified = '1';
 //send extra emails
           }
         }
         tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . " (orders_id, orders_status_id, date_added, customer_notified, comments) values ('" . (int)$oID . "', '" . tep_db_input($status) . "', now(), '" . tep_db_input($customer_notified) . "', '" . tep_db_input($comments)  . "')");
         $order_updated = true;
       }
       if ($order_updated == true) {
        $messageStack->add_session(SUCCESS_ORDER_UPDATED, 'success');
       } else {
         $messageStack->add_session(WARNING_ORDER_NOT_UPDATED, 'warning');
       }

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=edit'));
       break;
     case 'deleteconfirm':

tep_remove_order($oID, $HTTP_POST_VARS['restock']);

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action'))));
       break;
   }
 }

if (($action == 'edit') && isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['oID'])) {

$orders_query = tep_db_query("select orders_id from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");
   $order_exists = true;
   if (!tep_db_num_rows($orders_query)) {
     $order_exists = false;
     $messageStack->add(sprintf(ERROR_ORDER_DOES_NOT_EXIST, $oID), 'error');
   }
 }

include(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/stylesheet.css">
<script language="javascript" src="includes/general.js"></script>
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
<!-- header //-->
<?php
 require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php');
?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">
 <tr>
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="1" class="columnLeft">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
   <td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<?php
 if (($action == 'edit') && ($order_exists == true)) {
   $order = new order($oID);
?>
     <tr>
       <td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
         <tr>
           <td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
           <td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', 1, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
           <td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action'))) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK) . '</a>'; ?></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
         <tr>
           <td colspan="3"><?php echo tep_draw_separator(); ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td valign="top"><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
             <tr>
               <td class="main" valign="top"><b><?php echo ENTRY_CUSTOMER; ?></b></td>
               <td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->customer['format_id'], $order->customer, 1, '', '<br>'); ?></td>
             </tr>
             <tr>
               <td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>
             </tr>
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER; ?></b></td>
               <td class="main"><?php echo $order->customer['telephone']; ?></td>
             </tr>
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS; ?></b></td>
               <td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="mailto:' . $order->customer['email_address'] . '"><u>' . $order->customer['email_address'] . '</u></a>'; ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
           <td valign="top"><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
             <tr>
               <td class="main" valign="top"><b><?php echo ENTRY_SHIPPING_ADDRESS; ?></b></td>
               <td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->delivery['format_id'], $order->delivery, 1, '', '<br>'); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
             <tr>
               <td class="main" valign="top"><b><?php echo ENTRY_BILLING_ADDRESS; ?></b></td>
               <td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->billing['format_id'], $order->billing, 1, '', '<br>'); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_PAYMENT_METHOD; ?></b></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['payment_method']; ?></td>
         </tr>
<?php
   if (tep_not_null($order->info['cc_type']) || tep_not_null($order->info['cc_owner']) || tep_not_null($order->info['cc_number'])) {
?>
         <tr>
           <td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_CREDIT_CARD_TYPE; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['cc_type']; ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_CREDIT_CARD_OWNER; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['cc_owner']; ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_CREDIT_CARD_NUMBER; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['cc_number']; ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_CREDIT_CARD_EXPIRES; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['cc_expires']; ?></td>
         </tr>
<?php
   }
?>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
         <tr class="dataTableHeadingRow">
           <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" colspan="2"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS; ?></td>
           <td class="dataTableHeadingContent"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS_MODEL; ?></td>
           <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TAX; ?></td>
           <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_EXCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>
           <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_INCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>
           <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL_EXCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>
           <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL_INCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>
         </tr>
<?php
   for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->products); $i<$n; $i++) {
     echo '          <tr class="dataTableRow">' . "\n" .
          '            <td class="dataTableContent" valign="top" align="right">' . $order->products[$i]['qty'] . ' x</td>' . "\n" .
          '            <td class="dataTableContent" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['name'];

if (isset($order->products[$i]['attributes']) && (sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']) > 0)) {
       for ($j = 0, $k = sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']); $j < $k; $j++) {
         echo '<br><nobr><small> <i> - ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option'] . ': ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value'];
         if ($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['price'] != '0') echo ' (' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['prefix'] . $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['price'] * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . ')';
         echo '</i></small></nobr>';
       }
     }

echo '            </td>' . "\n" .
          '            <td class="dataTableContent" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['model'] . '</td>' . "\n" .
          '            <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top">' . tep_display_tax_value($order->products[$i]['tax']) . '%</td>' . "\n" .
          '            <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><b>' . $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['final_price'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</b></td>' . "\n" .
          '            <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><b>' . $currencies->format(tep_add_tax($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax']), true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</b></td>' . "\n" .
          '            <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><b>' . $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['final_price'] * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</b></td>' . "\n" .
          '            <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><b>' . $currencies->format(tep_add_tax($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax']) * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</b></td>' . "\n";
     echo '          </tr>' . "\n";
   }
?>
         <tr>
           <td align="right" colspan="8"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<?php
   for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($order->totals); $i < $n; $i++) {
     echo '              <tr>' . "\n" .
          '                <td align="right" class="smallText">' . $order->totals[$i]['title'] . '</td>' . "\n" .
          '                <td align="right" class="smallText">' . $order->totals[$i]['text'] . '</td>' . "\n" .
          '              </tr>' . "\n";
   }
?>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><table border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5">
         <tr>
           <td class="smallText" align="center"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_DATE_ADDED; ?></b></td>
           <td class="smallText" align="center"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_CUSTOMER_NOTIFIED; ?></b></td>
           <td class="smallText" align="center"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_STATUS; ?></b></td>
           <td class="smallText" align="center"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_COMMENTS; ?></b></td>
         </tr>
<?php
   $orders_history_query = tep_db_query("select orders_status_id, date_added, customer_notified, comments from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . " where orders_id = '" . tep_db_input($oID) . "' order by date_added");
   if (tep_db_num_rows($orders_history_query)) {
     while ($orders_history = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_history_query)) {
       echo '          <tr>' . "\n" .
            '            <td class="smallText" align="center">' . tep_datetime_short($orders_history['date_added']) . '</td>' . "\n" .
            '            <td class="smallText" align="center">';
       if ($orders_history['customer_notified'] == '1') {
         echo tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'tick.gif', ICON_TICK) . "</td>\n";
       } else {
         echo tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'cross.gif', ICON_CROSS) . "</td>\n";
       }
       echo '            <td class="smallText">' . $orders_status_array[$orders_history['orders_status_id']] . '</td>' . "\n" .
            '            <td class="smallText">' . nl2br(tep_db_output($orders_history['comments'])) . ' </td>' . "\n" .
            '          </tr>' . "\n";
     }
   } else {
       echo '          <tr>' . "\n" .
            '            <td class="smallText" colspan="5">' . TEXT_NO_ORDER_HISTORY . '</td>' . "\n" .
            '          </tr>' . "\n";
   }
?>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><br><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_COMMENTS; ?></b></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr><?php echo tep_draw_form('status', FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=update_order'); ?>
       <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('comments', 'soft', '60', '5'); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
         <tr>
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_STATUS; ?></b> <?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('status', $orders_statuses, $order->info['orders_status']); ?></td>
             </tr>
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_NOTIFY_CUSTOMER; ?></b> <?php echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('notify', '', true); ?></td>
               <td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_NOTIFY_COMMENTS; ?></b> <?php echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('notify_comments', '', true); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
           <td valign="top"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_update.gif', IMAGE_UPDATE); ?></td>
<!-- googlecheckout Tracking Number -->
<?php 
// orders_status == STATE_PROCESSING -> Processing before delivery

if(strpos($order->info['payment_method'], 'Google')!= -1 && $order->info['orders_status'] == GC_STATE_PROCESSING){
		echo '<td><table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%">   
			<tbody>
				<tr>  
					<td style="border-top: 2px solid rgb(255, 255, 255); border-right: 2px solid rgb(255, 255, 255);" nowrap="nowrap" colspan="2">
							<b>Shipping Information</b>  
					</td>  
				</tr>
				<tr>  
					<td nowrap="nowrap" valign="middle" width="1%">  
						<font size="2">  
							<b>Tracking:</b>  
						</font>  
					</td>  
					<td style="border-right: 2px solid rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom: 2px solid rgb(255, 255, 255);" nowrap="nowrap">   
						<input name="tracking_number" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" id="trackingBox" size="20" type="text">   
					</td>  
				</tr>  
				<tr>  
					<td nowrap="nowrap" valign="middle" width="1%">  
						<font size="2">  
							<b>Carrier:</b>  
						</font>  
					</td>  
					<td style="border-right: 2px solid rgb(255, 255, 255);" nowrap="nowrap">  
						<select name="carrier_select" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" id="carrierSelect">  
							<option value="select" selected="selected">
							 Select ...  
							</option>   
							<option value="USPS">
							 USPS  
							</option>   
							<option value="DHL">
							 DHL  
							</option>   
							<option value="UPS">
							 UPS  
							</option>   
							<option value="Other">
							 Other  
							</option>   
							<option value="FedEx">
							 FedEx  
							</option>   
						</select>  
					</td>  
				</tr>     
			</tbody> 
		</table></td>';

}
?>
<!-- end googlecheckout Tracking Number -->
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </form></tr>
     <tr>
       <td colspan="2" align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE, 'oID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_invoice.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_INVOICE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP, 'oID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_packingslip.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action'))) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK) . '</a>'; ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
 } else {
?>
     <tr>
       <td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
         <tr>
           <td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
           <td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', 1, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
           <td align="right"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
             <tr><?php echo tep_draw_form('orders', FILENAME_ORDERS, '', 'get'); ?>
               <td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE_SEARCH . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('oID', '', 'size="12"') . tep_draw_hidden_field('action', 'edit'); ?></td>
             </form></tr>
             <tr><?php echo tep_draw_form('status', FILENAME_ORDERS, '', 'get'); ?>
               <td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE_STATUS . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('status', array_merge(array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_ORDERS)), $orders_statuses), '', 'onChange="this.form.submit();"'); ?></td>
             </form></tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
         <tr>
           <td valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
             <tr class="dataTableHeadingRow">
               <td class="dataTableHeadingContent"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_CUSTOMERS; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_ORDER_TOTAL; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_DATE_PURCHASED; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_STATUS; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_ACTION; ?> </td>
             </tr>
<?php
   if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID'])) {
     $cID = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']);
     $orders_query_raw = "select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.customers_id, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " s where o.customers_id = '" . (int)$cID . "' and o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by orders_id DESC";
   } elseif (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['status']) && is_numeric($HTTP_GET_VARS['status']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['status'] > 0)) {
     $status = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['status']);
     $orders_query_raw = "select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and s.orders_status_id = '" . (int)$status . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by o.orders_id DESC";
   } else {
     $orders_query_raw = "select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by o.orders_id DESC";
   }
   $orders_split = new splitPageResults($HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, $orders_query_raw, $orders_query_numrows);
   $orders_query = tep_db_query($orders_query_raw);
   while ($orders = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_query)) {
   if ((!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']) || (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['oID'] == $orders['orders_id']))) && !isset($oInfo)) {
       $oInfo = new objectInfo($orders);
     }

if (isset($oInfo) && is_object($oInfo) && ($orders['orders_id'] == $oInfo->orders_id)) {
       echo '              <tr id="defaultSelected" class="dataTableRowSelected" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id . '&action=edit') . '\'">' . "\n";
     } else {
       echo '              <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID')) . 'oID=' . $orders['orders_id']) . '\'">' . "\n";
     }
?>
               <td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $orders['orders_id'] . '&action=edit') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'preview.gif', ICON_PREVIEW) . '</a> ' . $orders['customers_name']; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php echo strip_tags($orders['order_total']); ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableContent" align="center"><?php echo tep_datetime_short($orders['date_purchased']); ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php echo $orders['orders_status_name']; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php if (isset($oInfo) && is_object($oInfo) && ($orders['orders_id'] == $oInfo->orders_id)) { echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_arrow_right.gif', ''); } else { echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID')) . 'oID=' . $orders['orders_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_info.gif', IMAGE_ICON_INFO) . '</a>'; } ?> </td>
             </tr>
<?php
   }
?>
             <tr>
               <td colspan="5"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
                 <tr>
                   <td class="smallText" valign="top"><?php echo $orders_split->display_count($orders_query_numrows, MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_ORDERS); ?></td>
                   <td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo $orders_split->display_links($orders_query_numrows, MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, MAX_DISPLAY_PAGE_LINKS, $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], tep_get_all_get_params(array('page', 'oID', 'action'))); ?></td>
                 </tr>
               </table></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
<?php
 $heading = array();
 $contents = array();

switch ($action) {
   case 'delete':
     $heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_DELETE_ORDER . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('orders', FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id . '&action=deleteconfirm'));
     $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_INFO_DELETE_INTRO . '<br><br><b>' . $cInfo->customers_firstname . ' ' . $cInfo->customers_lastname . '</b>');
     $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_draw_checkbox_field('restock') . ' ' . TEXT_INFO_RESTOCK_PRODUCT_QUANTITY);
     $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');
     break;
   default:
     if (isset($oInfo) && is_object($oInfo)) {
       $heading[] = array('text' => '<b>[' . $oInfo->orders_id . ']  ' . tep_datetime_short($oInfo->date_purchased) . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id . '&action=edit') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id . '&action=delete') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . '</a>');
       $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE, 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_invoice.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_INVOICE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP, 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_packingslip.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP) . '</a>');
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_DATE_ORDER_CREATED . ' ' . tep_date_short($oInfo->date_purchased));
       if (tep_not_null($oInfo->last_modified)) $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_DATE_ORDER_LAST_MODIFIED . ' ' . tep_date_short($oInfo->last_modified));
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_INFO_PAYMENT_METHOD . ' '  . $oInfo->payment_method);
     }
     break;
 }

if ( (tep_not_null($heading)) && (tep_not_null($contents)) ) {
   echo '            <td width="25%" valign="top">' . "\n";

$box = new box;
   echo $box->infoBox($heading, $contents);

echo '            </td>' . "\n";
 }
?>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
<?php
 }
?>
   </table></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

I've just installed the Google checkout. When I goto shopping_cart.php I get the error cannot redeclare class ot_subtotal{include modules order total/ot_subtotal.php line 13. I can't find where this is declared initally, does anyone have any clues how to fix it?

Found the problem and it was caused by the shipping Estimator contribution I have istalled. this is what I did to resolve

what i recommend is to patch the order_total.php class, and change

while (list(, $value) = each($this->modules)) {

include(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/modules/order_total/' .

$value);

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'order_total/' . $value);

$class = substr($value, 0, strrpos($value, '.'));

$GLOBALS[$class] = new $class;

}

to

while (list(, $value) = each($this->modules)) {

include_once(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language .

'/modules/order_total/' . $value);

include_once(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'order_total/' . $value);

$class = substr($value, 0, strrpos($value, '.'));

$GLOBALS[$class] = new $class;

}

this should avoid the error...

Thanks to Ropu

Hi

I have installed the latest official GC from their website and i have 4 problems/questions:

1. I added the account in the admin area but on the shopping cart when i click the button nothing happens although the button is active (blue)

2. I would like to have the GC in the Checkout Payment page rather than the shopping cart page

3. Is this working with Amazon payments as well?

4. Is this working with UPS XML as well?

Thank you

i installed everything fine, however when it shows the checkout, the shipping is not working with the shipping calculations based on my ups xml or other shipping modules i have integrated with it. I had created the shipping calculations with the generator and replaced the coding in there with the generated one and still the problem exists.

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone know when the google checkout module will start support:

gift-message and buyer messages?

<buyer-messages>

<gift-message to="Road Runner" from="Wile E. Coyote" max-chars="200">

Enjoy these Acme corporation gifts.

Sincerely yours,

W.E.C.

</gift-message>

<delivery-instructions max-chars="100"/>

</buyer-messages>

more details about at URL: http://code.google.com/apis/checkout/developer-old/Google_Checkout_Beta_Advanced_Buyer_Messaging.html

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

OSCommerce / Google Checkout Account Mismatch

I would love some help clarifying Google Checkout usage for existing customers. We want to offer GC but if a user uses a company or relative's Google Checkout account for purchase, it does not record this under their existing account. Instead, it creates a new account.

I tried this first with 1.5, and it showed no new order to the logged in customer. I took it back to 1.4.5, installed that, and now it logs the customer into a newly created account under the email they used to purchase through GC.

I thought that this module should be able to record the order under the logged in customer's details? Am I wrong? I'm sure I've seen this in the 1.4.0 changelog. Please can I have some advice on this, it's imperative that this should work this way (like Paypal).

*Please Help* :blink:

In response to natashome:

2. I would like to have the GC in the Checkout Payment page rather than the shopping cart page

You can do this by including the same Google code from the login or shopping cart page, but it would need to be below the form that contains the other payment modules and the 'continue' button.

R.

Edited by bluewebco

i installed everything fine, however when it shows the checkout, the shipping is not working with the shipping calculations based on my ups xml or other shipping modules i have integrated with it. I had created the shipping calculations with the generator and replaced the coding in there with the generated one and still the problem exists.

Sorry, I can't help you. I went to download GC and followed instructions for installations from here:

http://code.google.com/p/google-checkout-oscommerce/wiki/Installation_1_5_0#Modified_osCommerce

Using A, I managed to delete all other modules. But following B caused no problems except that I cannot see the GC added to the available modules?

Any tips?

actuall when i downloaded from the code.google link i managed to get it working properly except for usps shipping calculation to show up. All the shipping methods (fedex, ups) show but usps. I cant seem to figure out why the usps is not showing.