The e-commerce.

Offical Google Checkout module for osCommerce Support Thread

Silverado05

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see now Carrier Calculated Shipping does not include First-Class USPS. I traced the missing code down in carrier_calculated_methods.php, there is a comment line in the array where first class should be. I was going to add it to the array, but the documentation lists the valid methods and it is missing there as well, with a warning not to create others. I could find no mention, even in these forums, of anyone even mentioning that you can't use USPS First class with Carrier Calculated Shipping.

Seems odd.

I need first class also..

this shipping on this has been a nightmare for me.. I am missing something

I have table.php for shipping a

and I did the shipping generator

and got this code

<?php

/**

* File: googlecheckout/library/shipping/merchant_calculated_methods.php file

*/

$mc_shipping_methods = array(

'table' => array(

'domestic_types' =>

array(

'table' => 'MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_TEXT_WAY',

),

'international_types' =>

array(

'table' => 'MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_TEXT_WAY_1',

),

),

);

$mc_shipping_methods_names = array(

'table' => 'Table Rate',

);

?>

and when you go to the Advanced Configuration Dashboard this option does not show up..

as Merchant Calculated Shipping Configuration

I would use the carrier shipping one but there is no first class and most of my items are first class

so please what am I missing.

thank you for your quick response.

Noppie :blink:

I have a fix that will work until the shipping is fixed or I am explained how to use the merchant_calculated_methods----- I have a message at the google button for my customer to use the media price and I send out first class. I don't know any other way around until someone explains like I am a 5 year on how to setup the merchant calculated methods

I hope to have it explained to me soon.'

thank you

noppie ;)

Edited by noppie

show google checkout only to registered users?

Think that's against Google TOS ... however, Google Checkout is still a great payment option, and you will get all the customer information sent from Google in your api callback

Hello Everybody!

I have a strange problem,

On my login page GCheckout button is available before user login.

Ones user logged on inside oscommerce account, checkout button is NOT Available anymore.

I check all the code present on shopping_card.php.

I use 1.5 version, GCheckout is on all the fields are filled.

How to tune it for logged on customers????

thanks!

ADDON:

THEN I ADD ITEM TO MY SHOPPING CARD, CHECKOUT BUTTON FOR GC IS MISSING.

THEN I DELETE ALL ITEMS ITS APPEARS LIKE A GRAY WITH EMPTY SHOPPING CARD MESSAGE.

If anybody have an idea what it may be????

Please anyone on the shipping.. I really want to use this checkout

thankl you

noppie

and got this code

and when you go to the Advanced Configuration Dashboard this option does not show up..

I would use the carrier shipping one but there is no first class and most of my items are first class

I am having a little problem with this add-on, hope some one can help.

I have a digital downloads store and the google check out seems to work okay, the customer can go through the process and the payment is posted.

Problem is, the order does not get entered on my store, it does not show up as an order, so I have no record of the customers transaction. And a customer told me, there are links in his google account, but when he clicks on them, it just brings him back to the index page of the store, so he can't download his order.

Seems Google Checkout is not talking back to my store? I thought I followed the install instructions, but maybe not?

I had another order, and the customer doesn't show a e-mail address to me, so I guess I'll have to wait till he gets a hold of me or complains. Sure not that why I run my customer service. :(

I currently disabled the add-on, don't want any more problems.

Did I read right that you can not make it so only registered users see the check out button? If so, that's kind of odd and don't see how this all works if they don't have to log in. How do the orders get recorded, and so the customers can download their order?

I know I should have tested more, but it's a live store that's been open for a while, can't really turn it off, will lose sales.

Any thoughts or idea's? I've only offered Paypal till now, thought I might be losing sales, reason I added this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Any suggestions for my issue Louis?

I'm not sure if this will work but you might try commenting out the other 2 choices:

case "FULL_50_STATES":

case "ALL":

change to:

// case "FULL_50_STATES":

// case "ALL":

Please anyone on the shipping.. I really want to use this checkout

thankl you

noppi

It sounds like you haven't completed the steps required to install shipping correctly. Once you use the shipping generator, you must paste the results in the shipping_methods.php file. Just replace the contents that are already in the shipping_methods.php file. Then you go in to the OSC Admin panel and set the module to "true" or whatever. Leave all the other shipping options to "false".

Edited by speed777

and got this code

You can't use first class and carrier calculated shipping at the same time together because first class is a merchant calculated method. I guess GC could be rewritten to contact the USPS server and the UPS servers at the same time, but thats not the way it works right now.

Edited by speed777

I am having a little problem with this add-on, hope some one can help.

I have a digital downloads store and the google check out seems to work okay, the customer can go through the process and the payment is posted.

Problem is, the order does not get entered on my store, it does not show up as an order, so I have no record of the customers transaction. And a customer told me, there are links in his google account, but when he clicks on them, it just brings him back to the index page of the store, so he can't download his order.

Seems Google Checkout is not talking back to my store? I thought I followed the install instructions, but maybe not?

I had another order, and the customer doesn't show a e-mail address to me, so I guess I'll have to wait till he gets a hold of me or complains. Sure not that why I run my customer service. :(

I currently disabled the add-on, don't want any more problems.

Did I read right that you can not make it so only registered users see the check out button? If so, that's kind of odd and don't see how this all works if they don't have to log in. How do the orders get recorded, and so the customers can download their order?

I know I should have tested more, but it's a live store that's been open for a while, can't really turn it off, will lose sales.

Any thoughts or idea's? I've only offered Paypal till now, thought I might be losing sales, reason I added this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

See the part on OCS settings

ADDON:

THEN I ADD ITEM TO MY SHOPPING CARD, CHECKOUT BUTTON FOR GC IS MISSING.

THEN I DELETE ALL ITEMS ITS APPEARS LIKE A GRAY WITH EMPTY SHOPPING CARD MESSAGE.

If anybody have an idea what it may be????

You missed something on your installation, try it again.

Is there a way to use google checkout to ship orders above 100 pounds? If I set the weight for a product above 100, I get a error when sending to google. If someone buys more than once item and exceeds 100lbs, I get the same error.

Please help!

• 2 weeks later...
Is there a way to use google checkout to ship orders above 100 pounds? If I set the weight for a product above 100, I get a error when sending to google. If someone buys more than once item and exceeds 100lbs, I get the same error.

Please help!

I have a few products that weigh more than 100 lbs. and I get a UPS quote fine. There must be something wrong with your installation or settings.

Hi,

I was trying to configure Live Search Cashback for my site, site has only one payment method - Google checkout.

The problem is that i need to send 2 additional variables to Google Checkout - this is needed to save IDs from LiveSearch Cashback for each confirmed order. After that I need to receive those 2 vars back from GoogleAccount when I load orders list from Google in my store's admin.

Is there any way to do this?

Hi,

I was trying to configure Live Search Cashback for my site, site has only one payment method - Google checkout.

The problem is that i need to send 2 additional variables to Google Checkout - this is needed to save IDs from LiveSearch Cashback for each confirmed order. After that I need to receive those 2 vars back from GoogleAccount when I load orders list from Google in my store's admin.

Is there any way to do this?

I think you can add those variables under a merchant-private-data tag. Look up merchant-private-data in the google code section in google checkout API's

I am stuck on a google checkout error and I am hoping someone can help me with it. I have google checkout on 5 sites on the same server (so they are all running the same code on the same software on the same server).

All are working fine except one, today it suddenly is returning all kinds of xml errors and I cannot figure out why. The code for google checkout is exactly the same as the other sites.

In the integration console on google checkout it is showing an xml markup error. When I look at that error I see this:

<br /> <b>Notice</b>: Constant HTTP_SERVER already defined in <b>/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/configure.php</b> on line <b>14</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Constant HTTPS_SERVER already defined in <b>/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/configure.php</b> on line <b>15</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Constant ENABLE_SSL already defined in <b>/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/configure.php</b> on line <b>16</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Constant HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN already defined in <b>/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/configure.php</b> on line <b>17</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Constant HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN already defined in <b>/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/configure.php</b> on line <b>18</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Constant HTTP_COOKIE_PATH already defined in <b>/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/configure.php</b> on line <b>19</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Constant HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH already defined in <b>/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/configure.php</b> on line <b>20</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Constant DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG already defined in <b>/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/configure.php</b> on line <b>21</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Constant DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG already defined in <b>/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/configure.php</b> on line <b>22</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Constant DIR_WS_IMAGES already defined in <b>/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/configure.php</b> on line <b>23</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Constant DIR_WS_ICONS already defined in <b>/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/configure.php</b> on line <b>24</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Constant DIR_WS_INCLUDES already defined in <b>/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/configure.php</b> on line <b>25</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Constant DIR_WS_BOXES already defined in <b>/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/configure.php</b> on line <b>26</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Constant DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS already defined in <b>/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/configure.php</b> on line <b>27</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Constant DIR_WS_CLASSES already defined in <b>/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/configure.php</b> on line <b>28</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Constant DIR_WS_MODULES already defined in <b>/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/configure.php</b> on line <b>29</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Constant DIR_WS_LANGUAGES already defined in <b>/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/configure.php</b> on line <b>30</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Constant DIR_WS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC already defined in <b>/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/configure.php</b> on line <b>32</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Constant DIR_FS_CATALOG already defined in <b>/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/configure.php</b> on line <b>33</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Constant DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD already defined in <b>/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/configure.php</b> on line <b>34</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Constant DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC already defined in <b>/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/configure.php</b> on line <b>35</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Constant DB_SERVER already defined in <b>/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/configure.php</b> on line <b>38</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Constant DB_SERVER_USERNAME already defined in <b>/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/configure.php</b> on line <b>39</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Constant DB_SERVER_PASSWORD already defined in <b>/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/configure.php</b> on line <b>40</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Constant DB_DATABASE already defined in <b>/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/configure.php</b> on line <b>41</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Constant USE_PCONNECT already defined in <b>/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/configure.php</b> on line <b>42</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Constant STORE_SESSIONS already defined in <b>/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/configure.php</b> on line <b>43</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Constant APC_BUCKET already defined in <b>/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/configure.php</b> on line <b>45</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Use of undefined constant PAGE_PARSE_START_TIME - assumed 'PAGE_PARSE_START_TIME' in <b>/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/application_top.php</b> on line <b>343</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Undefined variable: container in <b>/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/seo.class.php</b> on line <b>1494</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Undefined property: SEO_URL::$keep_in_memory in <b>/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/seo.class.php</b> on line <b>1957</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Undefined property: SEO_URL::$keep_in_memory in <b>/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/seo.class.php</b> on line <b>1957</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Undefined property: SEO_URL::$keep_in_memory in <b>/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/seo.class.php</b> on line <b>1957</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Undefined property: SEO_URL::$keep_in_memory in <b>/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/seo.class.php</b> on line <b>1957</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Undefined property: SEO_URL::$keep_in_memory in <b>/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/seo.class.php</b> on line <b>1957</b><br /> <br />Undefined index: SUM_MEMORY_MB in <b>/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/timer.class.php</b> on line <b>37</b><br /> 

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <merchant-calculation-results xmlns="http://checkout.google.com/schema/2"> <results> <result shipping-name="U.S. Territories: Standard Delivery" address-id="xxxxxxxxx"> <shipping-rate currency="USD">2.5</shipping-rate> <shippable>true</shippable> </result> </results> </merchant-calculation-results>

As you can see that last bit is what it should be sending, but apparently I've got some error somewhere. It may not even be with the actual google checkout mod. I dont know! My sitemaps are xml and showing fine with no errors.

Please help! I'm getting angry customers!

I am trying to integrate this module on a heavily modified store. I have paypal as my current payment and Multi Vendor Shipping mod for shipping. How can I get this to show the different shipping charges for items that are dropshipped?

Also, is it possible to just put a google checkout button on the checkout_confirmation.php page? Would it take the calculated total and send it to google checkout?

• 4 weeks later...

I've installed official v1.5 but face one issue.

It processes order correctly (on the Google side) but doesn't save orders to osc db. The following data has been saved into /googlecheckout/logs/response_message.log

<merchant-calculation-callback>

<shopping-cart>

<merchant-private-data>

<session-data>8e9dde95f228e80db0278d3b74ef6b59;osCsid</session-data>

<oscommerce-version>CRE Loaded v6.2</oscommerce-version>

<google-checkout-module-version>v1.5.0</google-checkout-module-version>

</merchant-private-data>

<items>

<item>

<item-weight value="0.0" unit="LB" />

<tax-table-selector>Taxable Goods</tax-table-selector>

<item-name>ITEM 1</item-name>

<item-description>ITEM 1 DESCRIPTION</item-description>

<quantity>1</quantity>

<unit-price currency="GBP">6.0435</unit-price>

<merchant-item-id>29{1}26</merchant-item-id>

<merchant-private-item-data>

<item>...</item>

</merchant-private-item-data>

</item>

</items>

</shopping-cart>

<buyer-id>XXXXXXXXX</buyer-id>

<calculate>

<addresses>

<anonymous-address id="YYYYYYYYYY">

<country-code>GB</country-code>

<postal-code>ME16 8DN</postal-code>

<city>maidstone</city>

<region>KENT</region>

</anonymous-address>

</addresses>

<shipping>

<method name="World Zone: Shipping to United Kingdom" />

</shipping>

<tax>false</tax>

<merchant-code-strings />

</calculate>

<buyer-language>en_US</buyer-language>

</merchant-calculation-callback>

Your help will be really appreciated.

I am trying to integrate this module on a heavily modified store. I have paypal as my current payment and Multi Vendor Shipping mod for shipping. How can I get this to show the different shipping charges for items that are dropshipped?

Also, is it possible to just put a google checkout button on the checkout_confirmation.php page? Would it take the calculated total and send it to google checkout?

Last I heard, Google Checkout and Multi-Vendor Shipping are incompatible so you can' t use them together. No, the checkout button must go in the shopping cart or the login page, checkout the google regulations on this.