• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Editing Checkout Success Message

foxkitsinc

Can someone tell me how to edit the message that appears on the checkout_success.php page? The current message reads like this:

Your order has been successfully processed! Your products will arrive at their destination within 2-5 working days.

I need to edit this to get rid of the 2-5 day promise... :blink: I have looked in the checkout_success.php file and the catalog/languages/english.php file and numerous others trying to find this text but have had no luck.

Any advice?

Thanks - BK

All editable text will be found in the includes/languages folder and then since you want to edit checkout_success.php ( it is found in your language folder) that is the file you need to edit.

Can someone tell me how to edit the message that appears on the checkout_success.php page? The current message reads like this:

I need to edit this to get rid of the 2-5 day promise... :blink: I have looked in the checkout_success.php file and the catalog/languages/english.php file and numerous others trying to find this text but have had no luck.

Any advice?

Thanks - BK

:thumbsup: Thank you... this is resolved. I found the line in the catalog/includes/languages/english/checkout_success.php file. Apparently, my off-server copy of my catalog does not have all the files; I went on my site directly via vDeck and found the file. Also, as a beginner I have now learned an important lesson... editable text is in red!!! It sure makes finding the lines easier knowing this.

Archived