• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Option Value

groundswell

Howdy,

I am baffled at the need to be able to do more with the Product Attributes, and option values.

Say I need an order for a product that includes a date of someones death before and after and the name of the person. How can a person add this to the order with the option values, is there a way to create an option value that would allow the customer to submit text in the field rather then having drop downs for every date etc.

Help!

Thanks

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

Hi thanks! That's great help!

Do you know any tricks for being able to add color samples rather then having to put the text in like blue, green, yellow, they could actually see a color sample? Thanks for the help.

Looks like the same place you already sent me. I didn't see an option to add a color chart to the osCommerce, did I miss something?

Hi thanks! That's great help!

Do you know any tricks for being able to add color samples rather then having to put the text in like blue, green, yellow, they could actually see a color sample? Thanks for the help.

in this thread, I defo only sent you to one spot :-) ....

images: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...tions+as+images

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

Archived