• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

line 102 error

laddius

This is the error I am getting when I try to complete checkout to the finished stage.

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/sdtruck/public_html/shoppingcart/checkout_process.php on line 102

can anyone please help me? I have loaded items, and spent some time on this product but now I am stuck.

the site is live at http://www.sdtruckshop.com/shoppingcart/index.php

I reuploaded the checkout_process.php file and now I have a line 203 error. Here is the code...its buysafe

-----------------------------------------

$checkout_result = $buysafe_module->call_api('SetShoppingCartCheckout', $checkout_params);

if (is_array($checkout_result) && $checkout_result['IsBuySafeEnabled'] == 'true')

{

$update_data_array = array('buysafe_cart_id' => $buysafe_cart_id,

'buysafe_client_ip' => getenv('REMOTE_ADDR'),

'buysafe_session_id' => tep_session_id());

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS, $update_data_array, 'update', "orders_id = '" . (int)$insert_id . "'");

}

// }}

The error means that the code is trying to use a "member function" (call_api) that should be part of the object $buysafe_module but the $buysafe_module has not been assigned (created). It suggests that the buysafe mod is not correctly installed - I would carefully check the install instructions for this contrib to make sure no steps have been missed (it may be in a different file to checkout_process.php)

Tom

• 1 month later...
This is the error I am getting when I try to complete checkout to the finished stage.

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/sdtruck/public_html/shoppingcart/checkout_process.php on line 102

can anyone please help me? I have loaded items, and spent some time on this product but now I am stuck.

the site is live at http://www.sdtruckshop.com/shoppingcart/index.php

Hi,

I have similar error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function call_api() on a non-object in /home/cartridg/public_html/checkout_process.php on line 102

I think this happened when I installed the Header Tags for Novices Version 2

Any suggestion how to fix it?

• 3 weeks later...

I too get the same issue, it seems that MOST contribs gut the buysafe garbage out of the files.

However the line 102 in checkout_process is smack in the middle of busafe code (which you have NO option to disable)

Does anyone have a way around this function call and know how to rid buysafe pestilence (safely) from the catalog?

I too get the same issue, it seems that MOST contribs gut the buysafe garbage out of the files.

However the line 102 in checkout_process is smack in the middle of busafe code (which you have NO option to disable)

Does anyone have a way around this function call and know how to rid buysafe pestilence (safely) from the catalog?

HAHA!

OK, its resolved, if you are willing to do a buysafe removal from your catalog.

To REMOVE buysafe from your install, simply d/l the contrib and diff the files.

You will see in the change folder all the instances of buysafe code compared to your catalog code.

Just reverse the additions from your installation.

I also went to so far as to strip the contents of the add files folder except for nusoap, jshttp and js files.

At a minimum, the check/money order module now works just fine.

Archived