• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Oscommercetemplates.Com - My Bad Experience

pspoddar

We have purchased CREloaded Shopping Cart from www.oscommercetemplates.com vide their Order #893. As per their commitment on website, they provide 30 days support for it. But start from its purchase, we are facing too much technical problems on it and due to this we are not getting satisfied results. We contacted them many times, but they not responded on it. Very bad experience, we have. We have posted our this view at here, so that people can be awared of this fact.

We have purchased CREloaded Shopping Cart from www.oscommercetemplates.com vide their Order #893. As per their commitment on website, they provide 30 days support for it. But start from its purchase, we are facing too much technical problems on it and due to this we are not getting satisfied results. We contacted them many times, but they not responded on it. Very bad experience, we have. We have posted our this view at here, so that people can be awared of this fact.

have you boubht the cart or template from them?

Regards

Mark A Reynolds

if you purchase using PayPal or CC I recommend to open dispute/chargeback as the service never has been delivered.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

have you boubht the cart or template from them?

I'm sure he means template.. oscommercetemplates.com doesn't sell CRELoaded(the script - Pro, B2B etc..) as far as I can see... you can only get that from creloaded.com

~

Jack

Converge

• 1 month later...

I had a similar response. They installed the template/oscommerce (I purchased the template and install service) and they installed it into the wrong area.

I've sent several emails and no response. I just called their tech support and the guy hung up on me.

I would avoid http://www.oscommercetemplates.com/ at all costs.

• 2 months later...

I too have had a bad experience with oscommercetemplates.com

They were very helpful & prompt with responding to email questions -- until we paid them! After purchasing the template from them, we have tried to decipher the way they have organized things and where certain files are, but as yet cannot find some necessary files. They did not provide some source graphics that they claim would be included, making it impossible to change certain aspects of the template (I need my own pictures up there, not the defaults they included).

I have sent multiple emails and 2 service tickets, but have not received a response. It's been 5 days. I will wait for a response, but considering they answered in <1 day before I gave them money, I'm not too hopeful.

Please, buy your template from someone who provides the support they promised!

Avoid oscommercetemplates.com!