• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

No Pics Uploaded

vibe107fm

hey People...

For some reason my shop wont let me upload any product pics to the site...

I keep getting warning: no file uploaded.

My /images/ folder is CHMOD 777

but it still wont work!

I have also tried to use the picture after i have uploaded it to my server....

using the image part in admin but that still wont work!

Is there any other methods of uploading them as now i have a blank shop only descriptions but no pictures!

I can only speak for myself, but using the contribution Easy Populate is one way of uploading data to your shop. It works very well for me. I created subfolders in the images directory on the server (make sure they are all writeable) for every manufacturer. After that it is a matter of a) inserting the data into the spreadsheet B) making sure the images are in the right directory (you can use an ftp program to do that .. I us ACEFTP) and run the easy populate program

Below is an extract of the data in the spreadsheet

v_products_model v_products_image v_products_name_4 v_products_description_4 v_products_url_4 v_products_name_1 v_products_description_1 v_products_url_1 v_products_price v_products_weight v_date_avail v_date_added v_products_quantity v_manufacturers_name v_categories_name_1 v_categories_name_2 v_categories_name_3 v_tax_class_title v_status

DWWI070 wilson/DWWI070.jpg Wilson Men’s ProStaff DC Hybrid Wood with Graphite Shaft Voorlopig geen beschrijving beschikbaar www.wilson.com Wilson Men’s ProStaff DC Hybrid Wood with Graphite Shaft No description available at the moment www.wilson.com 08/08/07 00:00 WILSON Mannen Golf Clubs Rescue Golfclubs Belastbare goederen Active

DWWI058 wilson/DWWI058.jpg Wilson Staff Dd6 Driver (Graphite) Voorlopig geen beschrijving beschikbaar www.wilson.com Wilson Staff Dd6 Driver (Graphite) No description available at the moment www.wilson.com 08/08/07 00:00 WILSON mannen Golf Clubs Drivers Active

DWTM095 taylormade/DWTM095.jpg TaylorMade Men’s R5 Dual Driver Type Draw (Graphite Shaft) Voorlopig geen beschrijving beschikbaar www.taylormade.com TaylorMade Men’s R5 Dual Driver Type Draw (Graphite Shaft) No description available at the moment www.taylormade.com 08/08/07 00:00 TAYLORMADE mannen Golf Clubs Drivers Active

DWCO051 cobra/DWCO051.jpg King Cobra Men’s F Speed Driver Voorlopig geen beschrijving beschikbaar www.cobra.com King Cobra Men’s F Speed Driver No description available at the moment www.cobra.com 08/08/07 00:00 COBRA mannen Golf Clubs Drivers Active

DWTM108 taylormade/DWTM108.jpg Taylor Made R7 Draw Driver (Graphite Shaft) Voorlopig geen beschrijving beschikbaar www.taylormade.com Taylor Made R7 Draw Driver (Graphite Shaft) No description available at the moment www.taylormade.com 08/08/07 00:00 TAYLORMADE mannen Golf Clubs Drivers Active

Archived