osCommerce

The e-commerce.

php file location

Steven_p

I need to find the files:

catalog/includes/configure.php

and

catalog/admin/includes/configure.php

to let osCommerse that I have changed the password and I cannot find the files.

I also do not know where the firles are for boxes and the design and layout.

Thank you :thumbsup: ,

Steven

hi Steven, you have actually posted the paths to those files, well, they are exactly there ... probably on your webhosts serevr, and you are accessing thme hopefully by FTP.

If this is all totally new to you and reading the documentation or the knowledgebase seems a bit difficult, I strongly recommend getting David Mercer's osCommerce book (search amazon). It will guide you through everything in a breeze

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

hi Steven, you have actually posted the paths to those files, well, they are exactly there ... probably on your webhosts serevr, and you are accessing thme hopefully by FTP.

If this is all totally new to you and reading the documentation or the knowledgebase seems a bit difficult, I strongly recommend getting David Mercer's osCommerce book (search amazon). It will guide you through everything in a breeze

Thanks!

But I don't know where my webhost server is.

:-). That's why I recommend that book. It will explain everything to you.

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

Archived