• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SSL on new form page

socal_kid

I have taken the Contact Us page and created a new page called Request a Catalog. All works well, but I would like this page to have SSL on it like the payment or create a new account page. I have added the following to the Request a Catalog page and not sure what else I need to add or where. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Tom

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE, tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_REQUEST, [color="#FF0000"]'', 'SSL'[/color]));

Change the link that calls the page to use ssl. For the format, see checkout_shipping.php, or any page that calls a secure page.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Change the link that calls the page to use ssl. For the format, see checkout_shipping.php, or any page that calls a secure page.

Jack

Thanks for the reply Jack. I still am not sure where in the file to change this. I have changed this line and it still is no go. This was the only line that I could relate to in checkout_shipping.php. Any help is appreciated.

<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('catalog_request', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_REQUEST, 'action=send', 'SSL')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_REQUEST, 'action=success', 'SSL'));

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE, tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_REQUEST, '', 'SSL'));

<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('contact_us', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_REQUEST, 'action=send', 'SSL')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

Link to it like this:

tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_REQUEST, '', 'SSL')

dont forget to copy the includes/english version of it to and define the filename_catalog_request. Also read this thread, http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/lofiversion/i...hp?t137263.html

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_REQUEST, 'action=success', 'SSL'));

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE, tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_REQUEST, '', 'SSL'));

<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('contact_us', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_REQUEST, 'action=send', 'SSL')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

Link to it like this:

tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_REQUEST, '', 'SSL')

dont forget to copy the includes/english version of it to and define the filename_catalog_request. Also read this thread, http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/lofiversion/i...hp?t137263.html

Thank you very much. I got it now.

Tom

Archived