• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Failed to Open Streams & other errors!?

suess0r

Hello there,

I'm having difficulties implementing the module. I have followed all the steps in the README and might be having difficulties with the Step #2 because that's where I seem to be getting my errors from.

1. I modified added /catalog/ec_process.php to my root directory

2. Added this directory /catalog/includes/wpp_xml/ to the Includes folder in my root directory as well as the ones below

* /catalog/includes/wpp_xml/doDirectPayment.xml

* /catalog/includes/wpp_xml/doExpressCheckout.xml

* /catalog/includes/wpp_xml/getExpressCheckoutDetails.xml

* /catalog/includes/wpp_xml/setExpressCheckout.xml

* /catalog/includes/wpp_xml/transactionSearch.xml

3. Added this file /catalog/includes/languages/english/ec_process.php to the Root Includes Languages English directory

4. Added this folder /catalog/includes/modules/payment/wpp_cert/ to the root includes modules payment folder along with the files below

* /catalog/includes/modules/payment/wpp_cert/.htaccess

* /catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php

It seems to be screwing up with mixing up with the paypal_wpp.php being. This is the error I get when following that process listed above

Warning: main(/kunden/homepages/2/d207191042/htdocs/wsb4543137501/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/2/d207191042/htdocs/wsb4543137501/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '/kunden/homepages/2/d207191042/htdocs/wsb4543137501/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /homepages/2/d207191042/htdocs/wsb4543137501/admin/modules.php on line 128

It seemed that it was looking under the languages/english/modules/paypment for the paypal_wpp.php file - Which i put under the root/modules not the languages/english/modules folder

When I added paypal_wpp.php to the english directory i get the following error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class paypal_wpp in /homepages/2/d207191042/htdocs/wsb4543137501/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php on line 10

And lastly I dont' receive any errors when I only put the paypal_wpp.php file in the english/modules/payment folder - BUT i don't see the module available for use at all.

I have no other problems with any of the other steps involved in the README, but want to figure out what the problem is. If I'm putting these files in the wrong location or what?? If you could help that would be super!

Upload the files as they're found in the archive. The language file in includes/languages/english/modules/payment/ is different than the module that's located in /includes/modules/payment/ They are not interchangable.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

I believe that's what I did originally to receive the errors below.

Warning: main(/kunden/homepages/2/d207191042/htdocs/wsb4543137501/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/2/d207191042/htdocs/wsb4543137501/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '/kunden/homepages/2/d207191042/htdocs/wsb4543137501/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /homepages/2/d207191042/htdocs/wsb4543137501/admin/modules.php on line 128

When you say "Upload the files as they are found in the Archive" does that mean the archive or root directory i was originally talking about where the files such as: (checkout_confirmation.php, checkout_payment, create_account.php, etc) already existed that I modified to fit the WPP code? Or do I need to put them in a "category" folder like it is in the paypal_wpp_0.9.2 folder?

If this is so, I never put the paypal_wpp.php file in the languages/english folder BUT I received that error and it was saying that the document was not found in the languages folder. Why would this create the conflict if it wasn't supposed to exist in the languages directory? I'm sorry for not fully understanding and appreciate your help. I know i'm almost there just need a bit of a push. thank you very much

1) Go into the archive that you downloaded from here with your FTP client.

2) In the archive, go into /catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment

3) Change your remote directory to: /kunden/homepages/2/d207191042/htdocs/wsb4543137501/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/

4) Upload the paypal_wpp.php found in that archive directory to your website.

5) In the archive go to /catalog/includes/modules/payment/

6) Change your remote directory to: /kunden/homepages/2/d207191042/htdocs/wsb4543137501/includes/modules/payment/

7) Upload the paypal_wpp.php found in that archive directory to your website.

If that doesn't work, you probably overwrote some of the files in your archive. Delete it and unzip it again, then follow the steps above.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.