• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Powered by osCommerce

reformedman

I did a search and I found this thread http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...=269668&hl=

but it was never quite answered, so instead of reviving an old thread, I started this new one with a more specific question.

Am I allowed to remove the Powered by osCommerce tag located at the bottom of my website?

If not, are there procedures to permit this?

man of a reformed faith.

• 2 weeks later...

You can remove the Powered by osCommerce tag if and only if you completly change the stock OSC look and feel. Also, if you want your site in the OSC Gallery this tag must stay. Hope this helps. If you search the foum (well if the search engine works on this site, ugh) you will find it in many locations.

You can remove the tag "Powered by osCommerce" at any time. By just uploading one product you have changed the look of the site.

However, as mentioned, if you wish your site to be listed in the osCommerce Online Shops section then the tag line needs to be displayed.

Vger

You can remove the tag "Powered by osCommerce" at any time. By just uploading one product you have changed the look of the site.

However, as mentioned, if you wish your site to be listed in the osCommerce Online Shops section then the tag line needs to be displayed.

Vger

I see shops there that do not have the tag "Powered by osCommerce".

I can't get mine listed, with or without it.

Archived