• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Payment type selection, paypal verified

I am trying to insert the code for the paypal verified logo/link into the payment selection page checkout_payment.php and it breaks the page. Can anyone clue me into how I can do this so it shows up next the paypal payment option.

go to admin --> tools --> files, select the /home/domain-name.com/public_html/shop//includes/languages/specific-language-folder/checkout_payment.php

add to description the html code of the paypal verified logo.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

go to admin --> tools --> files, select the /home/domain-name.com/public_html/shop//includes/languages/specific-language-folder/checkout_payment.php

add to description the html code of the paypal verified logo.

I don't understand what you mean. There is no description field in checkout_payment.php

<?php

/*

$Id: checkout_payment.php,v 1.14 2003/02/06 17:38:16 thomasamoulton Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2002 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

define('NAVBAR_TITLE_1', 'Checkout');

define('NAVBAR_TITLE_2', 'Payment Method');

define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Payment Information');

define('TABLE_HEADING_BILLING_ADDRESS', 'Billing Address');

define('TEXT_SELECTED_BILLING_DESTINATION', 'Please choose from your address book where you would like the invoice to be sent to.');

define('TITLE_BILLING_ADDRESS', 'Billing Address:');

define('TABLE_HEADING_PAYMENT_METHOD', 'Payment Method');

define('TEXT_SELECT_PAYMENT_METHOD', 'Please select the preferred payment method to use on this order.');

define('TITLE_PLEASE_SELECT', 'Please Select');

define('TEXT_ENTER_PAYMENT_INFORMATION', 'This is currently the only payment method available to use on this order.');

define('TABLE_HEADING_COMMENTS', 'Add Comments About Your Order');

define('TITLE_CONTINUE_CHECKOUT_PROCEDURE', 'Continue Checkout Procedure');

define('TEXT_CONTINUE_CHECKOUT_PROCEDURE', 'to confirm this order.');

?>

Archived