• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to make website when i have lots of Colour, Sizes & images

naal1

Hi,

I want to make a website which having 3 important feature

1) I have lots of color for one design like T-Shirt i have in Black, Red, Mixed colour.

2) If any want click on available colour from dropdown then image should also be change like if presently it is showing Black T-shirt then after selecting Red colour it will display Red T-shirt image.

3) I have lots of sizes like Small , Medium & Large.

Please any one who can help me?? I want to use all 3 (Above) Features on my website through OSCommerce.

Thank you in advance..

Options as Images

Also it sounds like you need QT Pro but I am not sure those can be used together. You will just have to try it out.

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

• 2 weeks later...
Options as Images

Also it sounds like you need QT Pro but I am not sure those can be used together. You will just have to try it out.

Now as per you suggestion i have used both that QTpro v1.0 and Extra Images now one more problem i have if any one can select the colour attribute from list then thumb image which coming through extra image will also get changed

You should really learn how to search the contribution section....

Color Swatches

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

I would highly recommend testing this on a test site before applying this to a live site. I tried it on my fresh unmodded test site and got errors by just uploading the files. I haven't tried it with the manual edits yet.

It will probably be one that will give me fits for weeks but yes it has been highly requested. It seems to be missing filename calls in the includes/filename.php installing using the included files. I don't know if it works with manual edits.

It will probably be one that will give me fits for weeks but yes it has been highly requested. It seems to be missing filename calls in the includes/filename.php installing using the included files. I don't know if it works with manual edits.

I got that what you said i have again add old filename in that and its start working fine.

But didn't saw any changes after uploading that contribution could you please tel me what will changed?

One this more if you could help me.I what a jscript when user select colour attribute from dropdown image should change?

Is that any way or any script i just want little help not whole thing i will do the rest.

Because onchange event how can i retrieve the value from database through using javascript??

I what a jscript when user select colour attribute from dropdown image should change?

That contribution above does just that. You just need to follow the install directions.

That contribution above does just that. You just need to follow the install directions.

Before getting your's contribution i had made my own things which something similar to your but few function that u used in that is the way that i want for example you have made system when anyone click on image (small icon) then big image will get change i want same thing but instead of display in small images option i want that in dropdown option when user select any colour from dropdown list of colour attribute then big image will get change .

So can you have that jscript which will display big image onchange even??

Archived