• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Request for some screenshots

jnden

Could you give us a link to the contribution you are talking about?

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

Hi

Really cool contribution! Would like to use it but would it be possible to have some screenshots of how it looks like and some screenshots of the templates please?

Cheers,

Jean

When posting a comment or question regarding a particular contribution, it helps if you post the topic in the specific thread that was created for that contribution. Otherwise, the General Contribution Support thread is appropriate.

:thumbsup: You can find the support thread for most contributions listed either in the contribution description on its download page or in the installation text of the download itself.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

Hi

Really cool contribution! Would like to use it but would it be possible to have some screenshots of how it looks like and some screenshots of the templates please?

Cheers,

Jean

Jean,

If you are referring to the Simple Template System, you coud go to the support thread (link in my signature below for STSv4 Forum) and ask for some web site links of the STS Users.

I'll not go into detail since I am not sure if you are discussing STS.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

Could you give us a link to the contribution you are talking about?

Concerning newsletter products:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ch,email+images

discussed in

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...168346&st=0

Was meant to be in that discussion topic but looked like I created a new one, my bad...sorry

Does anybody knows what I can do to get some screenshots??

Thanks.

Jean