• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Customers can pay but orders are not saved

jaap de mink

Customers pay with the paybox contribution the payment goes well but in oscommerce there is no trace of the order. After paying at the secure website of my bank the button "return to merchant does not work" although the web address is correct the page cannot be find. I recently bougt thawte ssl encryption for my website (not installed yet) and my provider had to change the dns in order to point at the server with the ssl encryption. Could this be the problem with the paiement module?

Customers pay with the paybox contribution the payment goes well but in oscommerce there is no trace of the order. After paying at the secure website of my bank the button "return to merchant does not work" although the web address is correct the page cannot be find. I recently bougt thawte ssl encryption for my website (not installed yet) and my provider had to change the dns in order to point at the server with the ssl encryption. Could this be the problem with the paiement module?

Hi

Your customers are not waiting long enough to be redirected back to your site(see if there is anyway to automatically redirect them so they do not need to press a button). It does not show up in oscommerce if this happens, although you will receive the payment.. an easy work around is to set a master password and enter your customers account where you will find the goods they want still in their shopping cart.

Hope this helps

Hi

Your customers are not waiting long enough to be redirected back to your site(see if there is anyway to automatically redirect them so they do not need to press a button). It does not show up in oscommerce if this happens, although you will receive the payment.. an easy work around is to set a master password and enter your customers account where you will find the goods they want still in their shopping cart.

Hope this helps

But they will not receive the order sucess message which appears after the payment is registered. How can i create a master password?

Archived