• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Unable to Add Attribute to Products

pjoseph

Greetings,

I have newly installed osCommerce v2.2 RC1. I have also added the following contributions:

STS v4.5.2 using the default 'Full' template.

Google Checkout v1.4beta1

Auction Lister Pro v0.5.1

Advanced Categories Admin v2.6 SP1+SP2

tinyMCE Anywhere v1Feb07+u17Apr07+u9May07 wACA module

Easypopulate v2.76e-MS2 r1 (with attributes)

Product Extra Fields v 2.0j wACA module -- (I would like to add the Apostrophe fix...but I don't know how to do that with ACA. ...related?)

Now I have log'd in to Admin, and added a product. I have product options defined, but I don't see anyway to add options to my newly added product. I was expecting to see it at the bottom of the product add screen?!?

I went to Catalog->Categories/Products, clicked on a category, one product is listed. I click on edit, which shows me everything from the add product screen. Status, date, manufacturer, tax class, net, gross, description, quantity, model, url, weight, and image. No place to add options.

I assume that there would be a place here to add what options are applicable, and since there are none, I must have replaced/deleted something in the installation of the above contributions. To keep me from having to start over from scratch, can you tell me where product options are normally attributed to products? Am I looking at the same spot as is normal for adding options? If this is correct, then admin/categories.php is where I need to be looking for what I messed up?

Your thoughts?

In my installation its:

Admin --> Catalog --> Product Attributes

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

In my installation its:

Admin --> Catalog --> Product Attributes

Yes, I have Admin --> Catalog --> Product Attributes as well.

Ahhh... the product options appear below. I did not scroll down far enough.

Thank you for excusing my oversightedness.

Paul

You're welcome.

:)

I haven't used them, so I won't be any help there.

I just know where to find them.

:lol:

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Archived