• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Domain name problem

uzuria

Hi guys,

I recently bought a domain name for my webshop and my host gave me the nameservers and stuff for it. When I type in my domain (irresistibleyou.co.uk) it loads the homepage just fine, and when I click ENTER, the address bar changes to irresistibleyou.co.uk/catalog/index.php, which is still fine. The problem comes when I click on any of the links that I have not written myself on the oscommerce site. For example if i click login, the address bar changes to irresistibleyou.gamerealm.be/catalog/login.php (this is my old subdomain).

I went on admin and server info and the host server was set to irresistibleyou.gamerealm.be - i guess this is the problem, but i don't know how to change the server information! I asked my host and he was of no use lol. Any ideas?

NOTE - Irresistible You is an adult shop so only visit if you are comfortable with that

Hi guys,

I recently bought a domain name for my webshop and my host gave me the nameservers and stuff for it. When I type in my domain (irresistibleyou.co.uk) it loads the homepage just fine, and when I click ENTER, the address bar changes to irresistibleyou.co.uk/catalog/index.php, which is still fine. The problem comes when I click on any of the links that I have not written myself on the oscommerce site. For example if i click login, the address bar changes to irresistibleyou.gamerealm.be/catalog/login.php (this is my old subdomain).

I went on admin and server info and the host server was set to irresistibleyou.gamerealm.be - i guess this is the problem, but i don't know how to change the server information! I asked my host and he was of no use lol. Any ideas?

NOTE - Irresistible You is an adult shop so only visit if you are comfortable with that

This means that your paths are configured wrong in your configure.php files. Have you checked them?

Maybe you should switch to a hosting company that knows osCommerce and actually cares about their customers?

Archived