• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Where would you rather be ?

bruyndoncx

As a companion post to 'Where are you from', here is 'Where would you rather be ?'

Perhaps some good home swapping opportunities arrise ...

Now I go first:

I'm from Turnhout, Belgium and

I'd rather be on a beach close to the equator with a coctail where there is always sunshine and cheap broadband wireless connectivity :lol:

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

As a companion post to 'Where are you from', here is 'Where would you rather be ?'

Perhaps some good home swapping opportunities arrise ...

Now I go first:

I'm from Turnhout, Belgium and

I'd rather be on a beach close to the equator with a coctail where there is always sunshine and cheap broadband wireless connectivity :lol:

Well when you get there Carine, will you reserve me the beach hust next to yours :thumbsup:

Mark

Lifes a bitch, then you marry one, then you die!

Yes sounds good. We just came back from Capri where we enjoyed the temperatures around blood heat. And even better, we seem to have brought the good weather back with us! I would tempted to delete the broadband though. Too much temptation to sit in from of the computer! Well OK I'll compromise, maybe broadband access once a week.

I just finished my lunch up in Northern Ontario. I had lunch on a dock on a lake watching the fish swim by in the clear clean water. Not a sound anywhere except for birds and a couple of deer that wandered past. It is beautiful clear blue sky today (as with most days) and you can smell the fresh cut hay field near by.

There is no where else I would rather be. :) ... and I have beer :wub:

Well, like I said in the other post, my hometown is host to the 2012 Olympics so there isn't anywhere else I'd rather be right now. But when house prices have hit their peak and I sell up, the world is my oyster. (w00t)

I quite fancy the idea of migrating to Oz. Australia I mean - not to see the wizzard - Adelaide probably.

So long as her indoors says it is ok! :(

I just finished my lunch up in Northern Ontario. I had lunch on a dock on a lake watching the fish swim by in the clear clean water. Not a sound anywhere except for birds and a couple of deer that wandered past. It is beautiful clear blue sky today (as with most days) and you can smell the fresh cut hay field near by.

There is no where else I would rather be. :) ... and I have beer :wub:

Ahh what a life! I have to agree. ;)

As I posted in the other message, I live in the White Mountains of New Hampshire and wouldn't trade a day on my local lake for anything.

Floating around watching the wildlife and forgetting all about your problems and worries for the day. :thumbsup:

I'm just not to crazy about it when the local bear or two think they are invited to the family Bar-B-Q. :'(

- :: Jim :: -

- My Toolbox ~ Adobe Web Bundle, XAMPP & WinMerge | Install ~ osC v2.3.3.4 -

Well the beach sounds wonderful, myself, I would rather be cruising around on my motorcycle, going from place to place working a little here and there via broadband...

In the mean time, I will stay here at my farm and enjoy my waterfront when I can get away from this @#$%! computer :)

cheers,

Peter M

Peter McGrath

-----------------------------

See my Profile (click here) for more information and to contact me for professional osCommerce support that includes SEO development, custom development and security implementation

Ahh what a life! I have to agree. ;)

As I posted in the other message, I live in the White Mountains of New Hampshire and wouldn't trade a day on my local lake for anything.

Floating around watching the wildlife and forgetting all about your problems and worries for the day. :thumbsup:

I'm just not to crazy about it when the local bear or two think they are invited to the family Bar-B-Q. :'(

:lol:

Well, I'm stuck with the Beep, Honk, Whistle, Train Horn, Siren....ahh, the sounds of Chicago. I'd rather be back in California. :'( :lol:

Still...I'm content where I am at. B) It gets sunny here too.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

• 3 months later...

I live in the UK.

It's OK, but you soon get bored of just having 'Heritage' and a 'Monarchy' (That's done it now! LOL)

But give me a one way ticket for me, the missus and my 3 brats to Florida and watch me never to return...

Sun, Sea and Sandy beaches along with a great friendly atmosphere and a life time of things to do, what more do you need?

Another blooming Limey coming your way America!

I one day it WILL happen. :D

I'd rather be in Amsterdam at the Blues Brothers Coffee Shop sitting by the front windows with a couple grams of nice smoke and some friends to share it with. :D

Installed Contributions: CCGV, Close Popup, Dynamic Meta Tags, Easy Populate, Froogle Data Feeder, Google Position, Infobox Header Entire Row, Live Support for OSC, PayPal Seal with CC images, Report_m Sales, Shop by Price Revised, SQL Updater, Who's Online Enhancement, Footer, GNA EP Assistant and still going.

Archived