• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Trouble identifying correct contribution for images

PJ2006

I'm really struggling to work out which contribution to install, and don't seem to be able to get any help on it.

I want to be able to resize my pop-up window - I have Simply Pop Up Mod3 installed and working for this.

But I also want to be able to have different sized images i.e. the product image in the New products should be small, the product info should be medium.

I have looked at Ultra pics and think it would do the second request but don't think I can install it with the original contribution in place for resizing popup windows. I could remove the first contribution but have been unable to find out if ultra pics can do the pop up window resize.

I really would be so grateful if someone could help me out on this. I have looked at so many contributions and I'm totally confused.

Thanks

Lotti

I'm really struggling to work out which contribution to install, and don't seem to be able to get any help on it.

I want to be able to resize my pop-up window - I have Simply Pop Up Mod3 installed and working for this.

But I also want to be able to have different sized images i.e. the product image in the New products should be small, the product info should be medium.

I have looked at Ultra pics and think it would do the second request but don't think I can install it with the original contribution in place for resizing popup windows. I could remove the first contribution but have been unable to find out if ultra pics can do the pop up window resize.

I really would be so grateful if someone could help me out on this. I have looked at so many contributions and I'm totally confused

Thanks

Lotti

Hi I don't know anything about the pop up mod but I use ultrapics. It is an excellent contribution.

On the products description page, you can actually use a further 6 images each with their own pop up.

Whatever size image you upload is the size it displays. For the pop up If you wanted a particular size only, you would have to edit it to that size.

Edited by terrielee