• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

UPSXML & MVS

akahler

I'm new to osCommerce and and considering the UPSXML 1.2.6 for MVS contribution (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4129/), however I'm not sure exactly how the contributions work. Since we want to use the UPS service and drop-ship items from several vendors, I think I'll need both the MVS features and the UPSXML features. So, do I just install the latest UPSXML 1.2.6 for MVS contribution and that includes the MVS features too?... or do I need to install the MVS 1.1 contribution first, then add the UPSXML contribution on top of that? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Install MVS 1.1, UPS XML is already included with it. If you want to use the dimensions feature with it go to the MVS contribution page and get the UPS XML version there.

If you install the normal non-MVS version of UPS XML it will only work if you aren't using MVS, or when you have MVS turned off in admin.

Edited by creativemobilestore