• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

change where images are stored

php_punk

Hi all, is there anything I need to do to change where images are stored?

At the moment all images are stored in shop/images

I'm a bit of a tidy freak and would like to seperate the product images from the osc images, so I have created a products_images folder and want all the product images to go in there.

At the moment when i create a product and attach an image the image is stored in shop/images I want it to go to shop/images/product_images

regards Lee

[Based in UK] oscommerce: 2.2-MS2 | php version: 4.4.7 (zend: 1.3.0) | http server: apache/1.3.37 |

server os: Linux 2.6.15-1.2054_FC5 | Database: MySQL 4.1.22-standard

Hi all, is there anything I need to do to change where images are stored?

At the moment all images are stored in shop/images

I'm a bit of a tidy freak and would like to seperate the product images from the osc images, so I have created a products_images folder and want all the product images to go in there.

At the moment when i create a product and attach an image the image is stored in shop/images I want it to go to shop/images/product_images

regards Lee

You need to look into the configure.php, there is one for the store and another one for the admin area. Have a look at the paths for the images and play with them.

Note that there is always one path for the FS filesystem that relates to the harddrive of your server and another one WS that relates to the www path.

I went with try/error and figured it out.

Good Luck

Su

thanks for the heads-up, i'll do a bit of searching...

[Based in UK] oscommerce: 2.2-MS2 | php version: 4.4.7 (zend: 1.3.0) | http server: apache/1.3.37 |

server os: Linux 2.6.15-1.2054_FC5 | Database: MySQL 4.1.22-standard

Archived