• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Forms with attachment

skhs

Hey, so I am trying to modify the contact_us.php page to support the upload of a file as an attachment.

Here is the code I added in contact_us.php below the other input fields to allow for a file upload:

<tr><td class="main">Picture(s)</td></tr>

<tr><td class="main"><input type="file" name="attachment"></td></tr>

So I can see the upload form fine, and it looks like it works. The e-mail also sends fine, but it doesn't include the attachment if one is give.

I was looking around for a solution, and found that the enctype for the form must be: multipart/form-data

So, I went into includes/html_output.php and found the tep_draw_form function (which contact_us uses), and changed it to read

////

// Output a form

function tep_draw_form($name, $action, $method = 'post', $parameters = '') {

$form = '<form enctype="multipart/form-data" name="' . tep_output_string($name) . '" action="' . tep_output_string($action) . '" method="' . tep_output_string($method) . '"';

if (tep_not_null($parameters)) $form .= ' ' . $parameters;

$form .= '>';

return $form;

}

Again, the attachment still does not appear. I am unable to find a solution, can anyone help?

Thanks!

does the upload itself work?

have you seen this contrib? http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...arch,attachment

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

Archived